DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well now Im waiting for other items also

Well i just ordered the flowmaster 80 exhaust and got some tips now to wait for them to arrive. Hate the waiting game :couto: Avenger its all your fault that i ordered this stuff see whats happens when people go for rides with you.

Well i broke down and ordered the 8000k HID conversion kit for my car. Now i can actually say im getting closer to finishing that list of mine

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dabirdzR/T said:
i am hoping all goes well, and i get my exhaust done this weekend, when are you installing yours?

Probally as early as tuesday or wensday thursday the latest just got to wait for ti to arrive along with the tips and then finding time to go. Im hoping before thursday as i have to travel to detroit with another member for a pick up of seats

·
Registered
337 Posts
Is there a big difference in sound between flowmaster and magnaflow? I have a magnaflow single in and dual out and I love the low growl it makes when I accelerate. I think I paid like $260 for the installation.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont want to much noise im trying to be low key thro after hearing how avengers sounded i decided i wanted that one. Now i just finished ordering HID conversion kit which i cant wait for it to come.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well now im pissed I ordered my exhaust AND wow summitracing got it to me today saturday. and well i just found out after I emailed the company about my tips i ordered which i noticed did not get shipped to be told that you have them in two weeks. UMMM worng answer as i said no i shall have them on saturday so please cancel my order ill purchase them some where else. only reason if cause i recieved not email or call stating they were on back order. And well the hid kit i ordered thats some where as the company has not responded to my emails over the last two days but are holding my money. oh well exhaust today yeahhhhhh

·
Registered
605 Posts
I liked the way the Magnaflow sounded on JoeKDs' ride.I just want a nice lil rumble that's it.I can handle that rumble that resonates all thru the car the whole time.We travel 14hr trips and i think it would irritate the heck outta us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.