DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bwaha! I knew that would catch your attention. The intrepid got naughty today and decided to show herself off at the beach. I'm not gunna post all the pics (because there's at least 36 pics) so you can view the rest here

"Ooh, check me out - I *was* hurt, but now I'm lookin goooooooodddddd *honk*"

"I know that sign says 'no parking at anytime' but this was a special occasion - I'm a special 'trep!"

"You ever notice Ashley is taking more pictures of my cosmetically re-done side? Check out that new radiator lift. I call it my breast lift!"

"Check me out! It's woods, and I'm bra-less!"

"Mean... lean... and green!"

"Wait.. why are you... uh... These pics better come out good - I'm tired of posing."

"Is that a squirrel?!"

"Ok, so I'm bra-less... and I'm at the beach.. Where's my hunk-a 'trep that's supposed to be here?!"

"So alone... :( *sigh*"

"At least this house is cool.. It's ... Abandoned..."

"This place is scary!! Ashley, get me out of here!"

"While Ashley had to take a leak.. I'm gunna check out the dunes.."

"Look! It's rocks and waves! Every human's dream love-nest!"

"Only a Dodge can take a picture of it's ass against the lake-view and have it turn out spectacular!"

"It's meeeee!!"

"I think I'm allergic to dunegrass....."

"It's always fun to take pictures in my EARS isn't it Ashley?!"

"Hey, Ashley came here once to ---" Shut up N.E.... "Uh.. Hey! I'm in the picture!!"

"Just viewin' the lake - I love my antenna!"

"Can you see the lake now?...."

"How about now?... gooooood!"

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, Nathan, check this out - only the front bumper and drivers side fender and door was washed. There's no new wax on the car either - that shiny stuff on the rest of her is nothing but old wax. I wash cars very well - too bad I just don't do it too often! But thank you for the compliment :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I saw the pics! It looks wonderful :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uhhh... whats bigger??

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you YB :) ! That's greatly appreciated :) :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
you goin to the international meet ash?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Ash, don't take this the wrong way but, you're a geek. Only geeks take that many pictures of their car.

As for me, well, I'd have filled my 128mb card (several times over) with pics if I had my digi cam back in the days of my neon so all I can say is, Welcome to the club, we're so glad to have you.

Glad to see she's still lookin' good.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
you must be some type of film school student. Either that or you're developing a nice little hobby. I'll hire you to do a photoshoot with my trep.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beezn said:
you goin to the international meet ash?
lol, I'm still tryna convince my mom it'll be an educational experience. She says "NO. You'll be hitting on the guys and drinking and stripping!" (perhaps she's right.. but she doesnt need to know that ;) !!) Plus the trep needs to be worked on.. a smell is coming back and the clunking on turns is getting worse.. I suppose we could have a look-n-fix ;) :p

Ash, don't take this the wrong way but, you're a geek. Only geeks take that many pictures of their car.

As for me, well, I'd have filled my 128mb card (several times over) with pics if I had my digi cam back in the days of my neon so all I can say is, Welcome to the club, we're so glad to have you.

Glad to see she's still lookin' good.
LOL, but sometimes it's good to be a geek! I really have no life other than the cars. So I use my time in trying to better how it and the pictures look.. Plus I'm pretty proud of the little girl :)

Car looks great! now time for that window banner
We're still debating on what words to have on it! I still want the car's name - because it's sort-of original!

You need to come to the International meet.

--Gorm
I'm gunna try :)

wheres the rack??
Do you really wanna see a rack? I'll PM you by the end of the day - LOL

you must be some type of film school student. Either that or you're developing a nice little hobby. I'll hire you to do a photoshoot with my trep.
Thank you for the compliment - but I've never been into a photography class in my life. I don't know why.. it's just not something I really have a big passion in. lol, and you wouldn't have to hire me! That date would suffice :)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts