DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still here for now, and have seen many members from the Toledo area here in the forum. Just seeing how many are here, and looking for ideas for future meets...

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
im up that way a couple of times a year,, my wife is from weauseon Ohio 30 miles west of Toledo

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
32Intrepid said:
Im still here for now, and have seen many members from the Toledo area here in the forum. Just seeing how many are here, and looking for ideas for future meets...
BTW, you should check us out at Norwalk at the end of April!!

Race your car, and hang out!!

If interested, lemme know!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shadowvox6 said:
April 28-29
Captain Morgan and I will be there on 4/27, and installing the spacer on 4/28

:)
Its on the calendar!

I would like to check out the performance numbers before/after the intake spacer.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm just north east of Norwalk. Everyone I know has been to the track except me. If I'm around in April I'll try to make it.
Been to the Sandusky Raceway which is kind of dumpy, imo. Hope Norwalk is a little better.

-GB49

·
Registered
458 Posts
Im always up at Norwalk racing my GTO...maybe I'll bring the trep this time! ;) I missed the meets last year and definatly dont wanna miss it again!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Norwalk in April sounds like a plan. We could do a Toledo area meet sometime after that...

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
CaptainMorgan said:
Toldeo sounds like a fine place to do a summer meet and I would most definately plan to make it as long as I'll be in town.
Dan, Let me know of any meets that you are heading to that you are considering. I might be able to join, if I have enough heads up. I'm planning on going to school in the summer so, I still might be able to attend some. I unfortunately won't be able to make it to the Natti in April but any others I should be able to make an attempt to come out. Thanks!

How bout' them Buckeyes, they HAMMERED those Badgers. Oden is finally unleashing the BEAST he is.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Hell yes, no one point game this time. At some point spring quarter dave we should just meet up. Considering how close we live, why not.

I'm definately going to IDD at norwalk because thats where I'm installing the intake spacer and shadowvox's old bored out tb.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
CaptainMorgan said:
Hell yes, no one point game this time. At some point spring quarter dave we should just meet up. Considering how close we live, why not.

I'm definately going to IDD at norwalk because thats where I'm installing the intake spacer and shadowvox's old bored out tb.

Yeah dude, I won't be pretty much available all spring break since I am leaving for Vegas after my last final on Thursday and coming back the Sunday before school. But def. we'll meet up Spring Quarter. I'm sending a P.M. with my phone number.

Dave :evilking:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts