DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its early but usually in MAY there are meets every tuesday at Bald Hill park ny exit 63 of the Long Island Expressway. Its a great place were police will not harass(spell) and it is a very great event to bring the family too. If my kid sis didnt drop our digi cam in our toilet (dont ask :flush: ) last year one tues there had to be well over 150 - 200 cars and bikes so reply if interested and lets meet guys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Why would they meet in the middle of the week? What about the weekend?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Btw, how long is the ride from philly?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it would be like 2 hours from philly but its worth the trip last year I met ETFCAPPY there hes cool and has the coolest 2nd gen but I hope to see more intrepids this year

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well im glad someone replied to me, that was over a month ago :fun_06: But liked i asked before, why in the middle of the week?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry its hard to get on here due to school and work but I am not sure why a tuesday but I like it because it is organized and the cops dont harrass you. It is a community thing to raise money every week (5 bucks to get in) but it worth every penny. IF you think about tuesday is not bad because most people go right after work and you dont have to worry bout too many drunk drivers on the weekend.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so in may well all meet hows that

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
hmmm...trip to long island to harass Justin...hmmmm

I guess I do pretty much owe him since he is the only one who will meet me at LVD for test and tune nights

Can one of you guys post an actual address near there or at least a zip code for that area so I can get a rough estimate on drive time?

You'll be the guy in the 1st gen trep with the flowmaster, I'll be the CT goof in the little green GT with the barely legal glasspack setup

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
JoeKD said:
hmmm...trip to long island to harass Justin...hmmmm

I guess I do pretty much owe him since he is the only one who will meet me at LVD for test and tune nights

Can one of you guys post an actual address near there or at least a zip code for that area so I can get a rough estimate on drive time?

You'll be the guy in the 1st gen trep with the flowmaster, I'll be the CT goof in the little green GT with the barely legal glasspack setup

Oh hey, Joe.

When is the first wednesday test and tune up there? If you're there, i'm there.

The town is Farmingville, New York.. Zip Code is 11738.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well dont feel left out cuz im running a flowmaster myself except my stereo is louder than my car :icon_razz

·
Registered
341 Posts
i am from long island but lets do a Weekend meet let me know
i am in hicksville 11801

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
May is coming and the meets are begining so lets get that meet going you guys get some dates together and lets meet. here is a list of meets that we can attend

1.Bald hill on tuesday starts around 4pm exit 63 off long Island expressway 5 dollar entry

2.levittown meet on hempstead Tpke exit off of wantagh pkwy in front of old K-mart free entry starts around 4pm tuesdays

3.Oceanside long island located on long beach road next to Nathans Hot dogs Joint on wedesday nights usually starts at 4pm till late free entry

4. Bellmore train station on friday nights located on sunrise hwy in Bellmore long island free entry but cops are strict no opening of hoods and such

5. Deer park ave Saturday nights meet at Deer park By Pathmark and the applebees there in also a Mcdonalds there I am not sure what exit it is off LIE but maybe Justin could Chime in here and give better directions.

These locations are the best that we can go to so that they are easy to get to and that there is enough space for everyone to get to.

And if anyone is interested a Dave and Busters meet can happen too if yall want located on route 110 in farmingdale

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no comments here huh? Anyways The meets at levitown and oceanside started already I was there at both tues and wedesday nights and I had a blast. Some great cars showed......no intrepids but it was a good night. it was too bad there werent many Mopars there but I parked next to a pretty bad ass taurus. Well hope to see you guys at the meets PM if yall need directions!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
today is tuesday if anyone wanna meet ill be at Levittown

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oakdale, LI,NY Montauk Hwy. Lighthouse Commons Shopping Center(Wendy's).
Every Thursday eves(already started) about 50+ cars.
Free.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts