DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I hurried and put a page together with some pictures from our first NYC get together.

The four of us had a really good time, (despite the Mets blowing it yet again in the 9th inning!)

Click on the link to see the pictures of what happens when members of DI.NET take over Queens for a day!

9/29/01 NYC Intrepid Meet

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice pics!.. Its really cool to see guys into Trep`s and admiring each others cars/mods to them..

The girls look pretty hot to, Should of pretended to be Dodge Quality Control with the BackSeat QC task! ;)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, you know as we were driving by the girls, they were running after the car to get a piece of us....erm...yeah.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Looks like u guys had a great time. The cars look great as do the babes. I should try to figure out who in this forum resides in Eastern Ontario and try to set up a local meet.
Great going guys.

Danny
Capitalcity R/T

·
Registered
299 Posts
damn, they are some sweet pics. All ur guys treps look awesome. Nice and clean, and some cool poses.

:D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i knew i should have taken a road trip to NYC. you guys need a 1st gen representative at your party.

seeing as how all your treps are newer than mine i propose that next time you meet you should do it somewhere out west, say, north dakota.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Hahahah yeah that ruled. Those girls were fine as hell though. We were driving down Bell Blvd. in my car to get some food and we see these girls while we were stopped at a red light. Thank god Anthony brought the camera to the bar.

Hahahaha I must say that one girl with the black top and skirt... OMG you have to see that ass in person. The picture does not do it justice. :)

Other than that... awesome time... a must repeat. :)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Damn, wish I could afford the time to go out to NYC for your meeting(s). Not that my car is anything special (kinda special because it's a "Chrysler" instead of "Dodge"), but since it's NYC, you need a reasonably accurate cross-section of Intrepid owners, and I can represent the Intrepid owners with a rainbow sticker proudly displayed on the back ;) (if you know what that means)

And so instead of gawking at and taking pictures of the girls, I'd be doing the same for all the cute men out there in NYC. :D

Congrats on the Intrepid meet. ATFCharger invited me to one at Six Flags near Chicago a short while back, but once again, I couldn't go because of previous engagements. Come hell or high water, though, I will attend at least one Intrepid meet before I trade this car in! :D

[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: 00ChryslerIntrepid ]

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah i just looked on Dodge's site. Looks like the mudguards that Frank has are the Dodge deluxe guards. You can go on their website and look them up. I think they are about $35 for two. Im definitely gonna pick these up so my bumper guards will stay on. I may get the hood bra as well.

Once I get the mudflaps put on my car... ill post pics of my "bumper guards". :D :D

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
you guys were only missing one important thing ME ! the guy who builds them for you. Sure would have liked to see that @ss ,nice pic!! :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey OTTO, you and anyone are invited whenever we get toegther! We really had a ball...

It's pretty funny, for having never met before, there was never a time when we weren't talking or cutting up somehow. We all did some crazy stuff that day...

From Frank "asking" the minivan owner to move his van so we could all park together...

Or Rich chasing down the 2002 SE guy (who actually was only renting the car) so we could check it out...

Or me yelling at the girls out of Rich's car to "Smile!" and take some pics...

Or Brad rattling our teeth with his 1.12 gazillion megawatt sound system..you guys gotta hear this thing!

We had a great time. I hope we can do it again soon...Maybe next time we can get alot more cars in on those group pics! Maybe next month sometime...

Stay Tuned! :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree with 97 sport... North Dakota it is. :) The only catch is that it has to be late Dec or early Jan while I'm home. What do you guys think? 97 sport? VooDoo? LHSer and the rest of the crew from MN?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts