DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody!
In NYC there are
enthusiasts?
I'm a new member,and I'm looking for friends.
Thank's

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome

I'm new here, too. I'm near Jersey City. A meet with two Intrepids wouldn't be too cool...not that it wouldn't be cool, just: the more, the merrier.

I'm Mike. 16. Turning 17 and getting my license in June. My Dad gave me his car in August of last year and I've been doing small things here and there. I fixed the alarm, figured out why the doors weren't locking automatically at 25mph anymore and fixed that, replaced the dead subwoofer, and FINALLY re-programmed the stereo.

I'd love to hear some things about your car. Any cool mods?

I already have a kick-ass stereo system in my Intrepid. Some minor mods here and there so far. Nothing major...yet :sly: I'm planning on installing Dynamat to lessen the road noise and improve sound quality. Back deck, floor, door panels, and trunk. Maybe even the hood if I need to.

Let me know if you want to do anything.

-Mike

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
Greetings Peeps and Welcome to the site!!

Former resident of Manhattan & Brooklyn. Probably moving back to New York at some point this year.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OOOO!Cool!
If there are a some people,maybe we going to meet????At spring???

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mike!
That's good.Any mod is most important,but the first music for me is sound of my engine.
According for this,i'd like to buy K&N FIPK 57.I guess that music will be awesome!!!!!
Den

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good news.For me it isn't a problem drive 2 hours.
If it's possible,I join with pleasure!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, I live on the jersey shore and wouldn't mind a meet in the near future. I've done minor things to my trep, and am always looking for new ideas. Btw Mikey6400, i was wondering if you had any idea of how to go about replacing the subwoofer that's located in the dash?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey, I live on the jersey shore and wouldn't mind a meet in the near future. I've done minor things to my trep, and am always looking for new ideas. Btw Mikey6400, i was wondering if you had any idea of how to go about replacing the subwoofer that's located in the dash?
PM me for this because I don't want to take over a thread about a meet with stereo advice. I would just disconnect it and throw a good subwoofer in the trunk. I'll do some research on the dash sub though.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
So much for this thread, lol.

·
Registered
269 Posts
So much for this thread, lol.
LOL

NYC meet sounds good. Would be better (for me) if there was one after June 14th...I would actually be able to come. You guys do your thing though. I'll figure something out.

I should have everything on my car done by that time, too. I guess it all depends on how busy I am. I'd love to come to a meet and show off. lol.

Someone, please keep me posted for the meets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts