DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i went to the track yesterday. I was disappointed with my times in a way but i was still kinda happy i didn't run any slower.

Here is a picture of my car and all my buddy's we had a line of 10 cars headed up there. You can barley see my car since everyone wanted to make a group right in front of it lol.. I'm right behind the srt-4 and in front of the firebird.

Here are my time slips, their in order from the first to last run left to right. I'm car #534

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i was running alot of different ways. run 1 and 2 no intake on warm engine. 3rd run intake back on. 4th run no intake. and 5th and 6th run where my best with no intake and cold as hell out so cold i was standing there shaking wile i was waiting in line to line up... my breaks where shitty so they wern't holding at all so i couldn't launch very hard or else the car would jump forward about a foot or two before the breaks would grab again.... we'll see how i do this time around...

That cuda sounded mean as hell pulling up ( he wasn't apart of our group) i could hear the lope from that thing when he turned on the road and he goosed it once and i taught the front wheels where gonna come up! lol

Clayton

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice man. :D I wanna go race my Golf GTi :p we were doing 90+ mph all day, 120 miles put on the car and didnt even go under half tank!!! we were also reving the piss outa it!

I bet I can run a low 15 or so with it right now :p idk though :O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts