DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Bemis Woods South @ Grove #5. (near Western Springs,IL).

-Saturday October 20th.

-1100am til dusk.

-this forest preserve is 1/2 mile EAST of I-294 on Ogden Ave. (Route 34).

-take I-294 to Ogden; go east and you'll see it on the north side of Ogden.

-once you are in the preserve, you'll be going RIGHT on the first driveway; pretty much the whole area down the drive will be ours.

-we will have a shelter and restrooms at this one, as well as 2 huge praries.

-it would be nice is everyone could pitch in and bring something (food,pop,beer,ice,chips,plates,napkins,volleyball net/ball,frisbee)
-WHOS COMING AND WHO CAN BRING WHAT???

1/2-jhrody (da organizer)- permit,grill,20 hot dogs/buns,some pop,some beer

·
Registered
263 Posts
Dude... any other weekend... that is my 'birthday weekend', and I will be in Mexico... :(

however, if plans change, I will let you know... damn

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
well, can i make it a maybe? I might be bowling that weekend....

·
Registered
108 Posts
HEY SWEET JIM! Now I can bring both cars :) The venge and the wife's Intrepid ;) You get around man! :) :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
BTW, If you have a chance to go to this PLEASE DO. The last one we had was a BLAST...no lie We had it in Busse woods and ran out of parking places for all of the cars. Over 5 clubs showed up. This one sounds like it will be even bigger. :D

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
How much HP.. how much performance you gain so far on that avenger?

·
Registered
108 Posts
right now, sitting at about 200hp at the crank N/A The turbo just came in and I'm waiting on the piping appointment at Iggy's (too busy) Once it's in and tuned, I hope to see about 70-80hp increase at the lowest. I'm banking on the fact that the tranny will not hold up, but if it does I'm guessing it'll go High 14's in the 1/4 at 9-10psi...I hope :)

here is most of the stuff that has come in so far: www.asog.net/mw/turbo/turbo1.jpg

Still trying to talk the wife into letting me toy with her Intrepid...no luck so far :confused: Doesn't everyone want boost? :confused:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by SANDMAN:
HEY SWEET JIM! Now I can bring both cars :) The venge and the wife's Intrepid ;) You get around man! :) :D
Steve.....yes i get around...im a post whore on everyone's boards especially when planning a meet.........and you brought the intrepid last time, i think.....

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: jhrody ]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SANDMAN:
BTW, If you have a chance to go to this PLEASE DO. The last one we had was a BLAST...no lie We had it in Busse woods and ran out of parking places for all of the cars. Over 5 clubs showed up. This one sounds like it will be even bigger. :D
Steve, we had at least 7 clubs in attendance plus a bunch of stragglers not from any clubs (Klownin100's mall rats).......about 70 cars/trucks thru the day

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: jhrody ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts