Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
where... busse woods lot #27
when... Saturday October 6th
time... noon

whos going?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I will let you guys know once the time gets closer and depending on whos all going. I wish that these meets were like 30 minutes each way and not 4 hours each way lol.

We will see whos all interested...

·
Banned
86 Posts
who what when where is busse??

my car is in the shop waiting to get the steering rack replaced.. and im trying to come up with the money for labor

i want to have something to show off so ill need to finish installing my stereo
if i havent finished my stereo im not considering it no matter where its at

my car has dents and no rims so its not show worthy

anybody need a cherry corner computer desk brand new in the box?
help me pay for my car getting fixed and buy this thing.. lol

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
If you can come I would say come regardless if you have your car or your car looks like crap. Its a blast to meet some of the members of this site.

Its also fun to have some inside jokes on this forum (as long as there not overly done ). Also Noones car is perfect they are all daily drivers.

Example of joke - Sean how clean are them wheels?

·
Registered
758 Posts
nhogan said:
If you can come I would say come regardless if you have your car or your car looks like crap. Its a blast to meet some of the members of this site.

Its also fun to have some inside jokes on this forum (as long as there not overly done ). Also Noones car is perfect they are all daily drivers.

Example of joke - Sean how clean are them wheels?
if you look at the last meet i went to my trunk was a mess at all the meets and i didnt vaccum the interior so it was a mess. plus if you look there was stuffed animals in my back window lol
but if i come i will try to make it spotless, i already cleaned my trunk
im sure most of you guys might remember my trunk looking like this

now it looks like this

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
You guys pick the most messed up times for me lol. I have a trip with my boss from Oct 3-5 in Waukesha WI. I think what I might do is after that is done I might go down to chicago and get a room for the night or something like that. I am not sure as of now. Will depend how much I have for cash yet.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Sweet, I hope I can make it and see another Special. I want one so bad after seeing Mikes.

IGGY - Your boss would rather come to a meet lol :)

1 - 20 of 116 Posts