DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Once again, stiffed by the powers that be! :(

Hmmm..maybe its because I don't have an Intrepid.. perhaps a little bit of carism? :)

Hey, if moderators got to pick the nominees, howcome no one asked me? I'm a moderator too. :D

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any suggestion show I should handle the non-Intrepids. You guys are a great asset to this community and I don't want to leave you out. Should I have a seperate "LH of the Month" winner, or just mix them in with the Intrepid's? Any suggestions will be appreciated :D

P.S. Sorry I missed you LHSer :(

·
Registered
299 Posts
i think u should just mix them, but keep the Intrepid of the Month name.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
..."and the LH car of the month is...."

..err....umm...

I like Intrepid of the month better myself.

yeah, I wanna get my ride in there!

·
Registered
299 Posts
exactly thrasher, i think LH Car of the Month just doesnt sound right, Intrepid of the Month sounds fine. Also, telling the average non-car person what u've won, either Intrepid of the Month or LH car of the Month, they wont even know what an LH car is, Intrepid of the Month just has a better ring, and more people know what an Intrepid is rather then a LH CAR. just my 2 Cents

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I still think we should do two IOMs of the month... one for 1st gens and one for 2nd gens.

And if we want to add the LHSers of the world... we can add them in with ours.

LHS vechicles 19xx-1997 would go under the 1st gen Trep of the month.... and 1998-present will go under 2nd gen Trep of the month.

Comparing 1st gens and 2nd gens is like comparing apples and oranges... and with the amount of people on this forum now... i think we will need to split this up.

My opinion.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
1 a month is fine. a fitting title isn't that necessary. intrepid of the month is as good a blanket name as you're going to concoct. splitting up 1st and 2nd gens means that we're going to have to find members at an ever-increasing rate. this would, of course, a good thing, but continued growth at the current rate can't really be expected for a long period of time. i say leave well enough alone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It`s a tough choice this month: Dodint (the shiniest `trep in PA), plus some great 1st and 2nd gen owners!

Hows about an option for write-in candidates? I would write-in Warlord187 - a famous rice killer! Or maybe a list of honorable mention candidates?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I'll go for that, a write in option.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I agree with Thrasher and Warlord... how would one implement that?

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts