·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they look like first gen LHS seats i dunno i like the contrast

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
If there weren't so many other mods to do I would definitely get my seats done in red & black 2-tone katzkin. I like the way that came out!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,694 Posts
Nice! Make them tan and put them in my car.. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
32Intrepid said:
Nice! Make them tan and put them in my car.. :grinpimp:
Why don't you get some nice tan 300M ones and get yourself the head and memory also?...because I bet it would be more to have your seats redone, then to get ones from a Junk yard...the heat is VERY nice, and the memory is pretty convinient also!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Badasstrep said:
Why don't you get some nice tan 300M ones and get yourself the head and memory also
i guess his seats came with something more exciting then heat! :biggrin:

but seriously, i like the look of that actually, the leather looks plushy and comfy to me... though when i go for leather im buying black M leather with the heat and memory... man i cant wait for that day, im sick of cloth... although theres 1 single advantage, it doesnt get rediculously hot in the summer

·
Woober Goobers!
50,330 Posts
Ryan...make sure you get a windshield sunshade after you get those black 300m leather seats. I rented a gold Concorde LXi with black leather interior for a month when I first got to AL. I jumped in the car one day at noon after it had been sitting in the sun. This was with jeans on. I promptly jumped out after yelling SHITTTTTT!! and started the car to get the air conditioning running and went back inside for 15 minutes to let it cool off. If I'd had shorts on I can easily say 2nd degree burns!! I too think the look of those seats looks plush. If the center console was to match it would look even better.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,694 Posts
Badasstrep said:
Why don't you get some nice tan 300M ones and get yourself the head and memory also?...because I bet it would be more to have your seats redone, then to get ones from a Junk yard...the heat is VERY nice, and the memory is pretty convinient also!

I would love to have the 300M sets with heat, etc-- along with the autostick, and the lighted/heated mirrors...:biggrin: Keeping my eyes open at the boneyard, only black leather interiors so far.... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts