DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know how much a stock 16 inch rim costs from the dealer? I was thinking of checking some junkyards out, but you never know if the rims were bent in the accident and the dealer will still try to sell them to you anyway....my Trep is a 2001 SE by the way...

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
The junkyard where i was getting my 300m seats. Wanted to sell me the 300m rims with the tires for 100 bucks each. I had to tell him no, beause I didnt have the room to take them home, or the moeny.

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
16" aluminum rims are $650 at the dealer. Those aren't the chrome ones though

·
Registered
638 Posts
16" aluminum rims are $650 at the dealer. Those aren't the chrome ones though
Is that each? Anyone know how much a Motorsport rim would cost from the dealer?

PHIL

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
no....that is for all four rims....

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I would keep checking at the wreckers, you might find a full size spare that's never been used still in the trunk.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am looking for the regular black-painted steel wheel...

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Try a place like Tires Plus or whatever tire chain you might have around your area. I know when I bought new snow tires for my mom's GMC Savanna, I bought steelies for them as well and I want to say that it only cost like $25-30 each. That's if you are ok with it looking different than the rest of your steelies, but if you have wheel covers anyways, what's the difference?

·
Registered
638 Posts
****! I just trashed 2 steel OEM 16" wheels and tires! I figured no one wanted them! I posted them on here a few months back..... I knew I should have held on to them.

PHIL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts