DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off the Bristol Thursday. I have tickets for the fall race and just lucked out on some for this weeks race.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Have fun, some day i want to go to that race.

·
Registered
881 Posts
That race is booked years in advance. My step sister and her bf lucked out last year and got to go. Someone could not make it and gave them there tickets.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got these tickets as a thank you from a client that I came in at night to upgrade his server. He has 8 season packs(Bristol makes you buy all races as a set). The best part is they were free. I hooked up with the guys I am going to the fall race with and we are staying with them. $200.00 bucks a night 3 night minimum stay(I guess everyone needs to make some money).

Will a Dodge win? I just hope its not Bush again. No my guy #88 will finish first.

I should get some good pictures to post.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow what an experience. Too bad Bush won the race. I have some pictures that I will post later. We had great seats(not that there a many bad seats at Bristol). It may take a day or two to the filter the Alcohol from my sytem. How long untill the fall race? I can't wait.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They stand at the sart and the end and every spin. Most of the time they stay seated. Our seats were great they were fold down plastic seats. Not the aluminum bench seats.

·
980 Posts
adaptabl said:
They stand at the sart and the end and every spin. Most of the time they stay seated. Our seats were great they were fold down plastic seats. Not the aluminum bench seats.
Thats good I went to Pocono once and everybody stoodup most of the race.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My family we have been going to the spring Michigan race for the past 2 years and we only seem to stand every spin and at the start and end of the race. Just enough standing to keep you awake from the hot sun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts