DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday April 14th starting at noon and ending whenever. At the Van Horn Lily Cache Wood's Forest Preserve in Plainfeild Ill. the address can be found below, as well as a mapquest page. i hope everone can make it. please PM me and let know if you plan on coming so i can add your name to the list.

Van Horn Lily Cache Woods
17199 S Lily Cache Rd
Plainfield, IL 60544, US
mapquest page

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
the second post is reserved for the attendance list.
1. Ibeata
2. stratastic
3. JVH1982
4. OneSpecialM
5. Vilgent
6. razor01M
7. Macspeed2k

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fearless 2000 said:
That is about 32 miles one way for me. I doubt I will go to this meet. If there is another one up by Woodfield then I will go.
sorry to hear that. busse woods wanted $40-$98 for us to have a meet there, so if your footing the bill we can still have it there :blunt:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Eh, you suck, I have training that day.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ViperBorg said:
Eh, you suck, I have training that day.
dude its been planed for four months. what time do you train till?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Alrighty, I'll be there as planned and with a few guests. Possibly three guests, actually. I also would like to invite everyone that will be in the area on the 14th to come to my band's show that night. We're playing at Pom-Pom's All American Grill on Rt. 30 about a mile away from where our meet is being held. They have great food and reasonable prices. It's like a Hooters only the servers where skirts instead of tight shorts. The band is Acoustically Challenged. www.acousticjam.net and www.myspace.com/acousticallychallenged Thanks!

·
Registered
758 Posts
fearless 2000 said:
That is about 32 miles one way for me. I doubt I will go to this meet. If there is another one up by Woodfield then I will go.
come on fearless im driving almost 50 mi one way

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I'm in, hope we get a decent turnout...

fearless 2000 said:
hell Plainfield is 43 miles one way for me...don't be a puss.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's 33 miles for me to the meet, i'm not crying.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Put me on as tentative. Plainfield is pretty far. On the north side of Chicago, in LaBagh woods, I usually see car clubs with their tricked out cars meeting. I doubt they're paying. What exactly goes on at these meets? Oh wait...lemme guess, I have to go to one to find out? :p

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fearless 2000 said:
We should have it around Schaumburg. Plainfield is far for just about everyone.
look dud it was up in the unoffical thread for two weeks and no one had a problem, so i did it there.
i set this one up and it was the only place i called that didnt want money. so you set the next one up and we can have it where you want.
do a google map of where yorkville is and see why the meet is not in the city, like i said when you spend your time to set up everything then you get to chose were it is held.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
fearless 2000 said:
We should have it around Schaumburg. Plainfield is far for just about everyone.

Dude what side of chicago you on? I am on the north side and the distance between me and laim field is 13 miles more the scumburg i dont see why you would go to one but not the other? oh well to each is there own but bitching about mileage before your actually look into the distance of both is just stupid

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
code are you going to be able to make it?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I want to come, but I def will not drive my trep....
Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 5 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 315.21 miles
and my olds has the tranny going out, and I think I messed up the ignition... might be able to drive the sorry ass jetta tho! :D

1 - 20 of 189 Posts