·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$69.00 per night.

Courtyard by Marriot- Elmhurst, IL
370 North Route 83
Elmhurst, Illinois 60126 USA

Call them and reserve by telephone to guarantee this rate and availability. Just metion "Dodge Intrepid Club".
630-941-9444

There are 20 rooms blocked for Friday (May 13) and Saturday (May 14)nights. There are also 5 blocked for Thursday night. More can be added easily.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
WoooHooo

Making my reservations tonight!

EDIT!
Maybe not!

I just called the Hotel and spoke to someone named 'Frank' and he had no such room block on record. Maybe it is too soon.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DScruggs said:
WoooHooo

Making my reservations tonight!

EDIT!
Maybe not!

I just called the Hotel and spoke to someone named 'Frank' and he had no such room block on record. Maybe it is too soon.

then Frank is a dumbass and needs to have his ass kicked.

Call and speak to someone named Breanna in Sales. She's happy to have us there again.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorm said:
So I take it we have the offical meet dates then huh?

--Gorm
no, we're really having it in January, but making the hotel dates in May. :brutal_01

light up another one dude

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
jhrody said:
no, we're really having it in January, but making the hotel dates in May. :brutal_01

light up another one dude
'

LOL

I was just curious I hadn't read the offical date pic but did notice that the block of hotels rooms for the weekend must be the offical dates...my mistake. :smiley_ab

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I got it done. No problem this time.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sami said:
who's bringing the goat?

are u speaking of the sheep..... er EWENICE?

We can make Alex the official sacrificial goat if someone brings the sheep.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
They tried to charge me full rate for Thursday last year as well. I actually got a rater that was $79 a night for three nights as a weekender package. Which was cheaper than club rate for two nites and full price for Thursday.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts