DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,560 Posts
I'd hate for them not to be able to make it and I'd be on the fence, buuuut.....

We can still make the best of it and try to have a good time, especially at the new hotel and festivities!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I'd hate for them not to be able to make it and I'd be on the fence, buuuut.....

We can still make the best of it and try to have a good time, especially at the new hotel and festivities!
new hotel this year?

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,560 Posts
Yuuuup!:D

·
Woober Goobers!
49,880 Posts
Carlisle is too far away for me. I know people are breathing a sigh of relief! LOL!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
If I do go, at this point it will be a "bonzai" trip...
Leave afterwork on Thursday, maybe get 3-4 hours of sleep.
Go to the showfield early Friday monring....leave as soon as is permissible Sunday.

I am going to do everything I can to make this happen....
No guarantees though.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
If I do go, at this point it will be a "bonzai" trip...
Leave afterwork on Thursday, maybe get 3-4 hours of sleep.
Go to the showfield early Friday monring....leave as soon as is permissible Sunday.

I am going to do everything I can to make this happen....
No guarantees though.
In the same boat...I'd leave early Friday morning. I am at about 80% chance of attendance at this point.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I just realized that this is the weekend I am going to be doing my struts @ Louie's.
Might need to take off Thursday, get up to Chicago a day early, get the struts & alignment done, then Bonzai to Carlisle.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Talked to the wife, and after that discussion....the trip is still a possible go.
I won't know the go/no go status until that week.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts