DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Crunched some numbers and schedules, I am out officially. If I go it will be pure spur of the moment.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
01. Squill (+1)
02. Trepnician (+0) forever alone
03.Gearhead (+2ish)
04. Railoffroader2 (?+)
05. Dmondeac....... Tentative
06. SPAD3 (+?) Dodge ram... or special... maybe pull special with ram?
07. Inthetundra (Art) depends on work and $$$$
08. Mnitetrain (?) depends on work and $$$

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,543 Posts
Crunched some numbers and schedules, I am out officially. If I go it will be pure spur of the moment.
:thumbdown::thumbdown: >:mad: :thumbdown::thumbdown:

and :humph:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
:thumbdown::thumbdown: >:mad: :thumbdown::thumbdown:

and :humph:

When do you want to reserve a room Fred?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App

·
5,543 Posts
When do you want to reserve a room Fred?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App
I guess sometime this weekend, have to look up the info from 300M club regarding block of rooms pricing.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I guess sometime this weekend, have to look up the info from 300M club regarding block of rooms pricing.

The group plan technically expired on May 5th. The website is still up though and you guys should be able to grab a room.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damnit damnit damnit...I wanna gooo. Probably could if I bare boned it. Agh, this sux!!! And I got my blood pressure under control too!! Oh damnit to hell!!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
With the lack of DI management attending I am guessing there won't be club awards this year?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #92 (Edited)
With the lack of DI management attending I am guessing there won't be club awards this year?
Havent seen a big enough "confirmed" attendance list this year to do them thus far. If someone wants to step up and get them made they are more than welcome.

Same with t-shirts.

Basically, trophies/t-shirts are a large expense and a ton of work, and if 3-4 people are going to attend Carlisle from DI.net it isnt really feasible. I would really need to see a larger amount of support [attendance] from the club to do them again. At least 10 people IMO.

With less than a month to go this would need to be done immediately if not sooner.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Just looks like bad timing this year for most folks. At least the turnout is still above average for our own meets!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Just looks like bad timing this year for most folks. At least the turnout is still above average for our own meets!
Definitely a timing issue for me this year.

IMO people prefer to go to a hometown meet over Carlisle more and more. I like both personally. Hopefully I can do Carlisle next year.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I was planning on going, but with the shakeup going on at work I doubt I'll make it either. I take over a new office on monday as a detail, not sure how long I will be managing that office.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I was planning on going, but with the shakeup going on at work I doubt I'll make it either. I take over a new office on monday as a detail, not sure how long I will be managing that office.
Could always cruise down to Chi-town. I'll be @ Lou's doing my suspension!!
Bringing the family for a little vacation

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
yep, carlisle this year i think will just be for the sake of being there. no t shirts, trophies needed. whats the new attendence list look like?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Just to throw it out there....anyone from DI is more than welcome to hang out with the 300M Club. I personally would be glad to meet you. Even join in on the food and break bread with us. We are closing in on 20 cars and 30+ people right now. We even have a Russian Member trying to get a Visa approved!

·
5,543 Posts
All the way from Russia, now THAT is no less than friggin awesome! Da! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just to throw it out there....anyone from DI is more than welcome to hang out with the 300M Club. I personally would be glad to meet you. Even join in on the food and break bread with us. We are closing in on 20 cars and 30+ people right now. We even have a Russian Member trying to get a Visa approved!
I agree with Craig, come hang out with the group. We have a great menu planned!

I am hoping that the classes are next to each other this year, hopefully they are back to back.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts