DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Just to throw it out there....anyone from DI is more than welcome to hang out with the 300M Club. I personally would be glad to meet you. Even join in on the food and break bread with us. We are closing in on 20 cars and 30+ people right now. We even have a Russian Member trying to get a Visa approved!
I agree with Craig, come hang out with the group. We have a great menu planned!

I am hoping that the classes are next to each other this year, hopefully they are back to back.
awesome!!! thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Well They stuck my car with the Avengers/sebrings or whatever even tho I registered with Dodgeintrepid.net! In Y428... I will see how close they are when I get there if they are not close Im parking with you guys.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I just got my show stuff in the mail but I am official out, the wife has a chemo treatment on the 2nd and by past experience that puts the worse side effects in the middle of the show so.....maybe next year.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I just my show stuff in the mail but I am official out, the wife has a chemo treatment on the 2nd and by past experience that puts the worse side effects in the middle of the show so.....maybe next year.
Sorry to hear Ron, hoping all goes well.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
As of now, Im also out. Financial issues have cropped up and unless things change withing the next week or 2, I'm not going to be able to make it. I even got my stuff in the mail too :crying:

·
Registered
92 Posts
It appears that I succeeded in getting our clubs back together again. It will be nice to hang out as a group again, that is how I remember it from years ago.
Feel free to sign up for our food plan if you have not done so yet. We have a good menu planned and you guys will be really close. $25 for six meals can't be beat. I know a few from here have signed up already.
Let me know what you guys want to do about the Saturday night dinner as well. We do our dinner at the Firehouse, I know you guys usually go to Red Robin. You guys are more than welcome to attend our dinner if you want, no pressure though. I realize it is hard to break tradition. Just let me know if you want to attend so I can change the reservation. We have the whole top floor of the firehouse for the dinner and we (300mclub) would enjoy it if you guys came out. We do some awards for the club and the dinner is outstanding. We also do some raffle prizes for everyone that comes.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
As of now, Im also out. Financial issues have cropped up and unless things change withing the next week or 2, I'm not going to be able to make it. I even got my stuff in the mail too :crying:
I will drive to pittsburg and drag yo ass out tie you up and stick you in my trunk if you don't go okay!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,552 Posts
You need to call me for a loaner, *****. No punking out like everyone else except Ron which is serious.

·
Registered
347 Posts
As of now ...I should be able to be there and reg. under DI.net !!! Been a while, hope I remember the faces.
As in the past I reg. whit DI.net but hardly settle down all weekend, so much to see ! :drool:
Now to find time to clean the damn car !!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ok, New inner tire rod ends, one new outer, new brakes, had a strut crap out ...replace them. Think I'm down to cleaning for the show..BAM, have a belt break in a tire. 4 new tires , wallet thinner.
Against the odds is my theme for Carlilse this year.....BUT I will be there !

101 - 115 of 115 Posts