DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Dan's meet is over in Ohio, I can breathe a little bit and get ready to host one here in western Illinois.

There is the Indy meet in May (300m.org hosted) and the Carlisle meet in July. Attend one or attend them all but hopefully with the addition of my meet we can possibly pick up those you wouldn't make either of the other two main events!

More information will follow as I can make it available. If we can get at least a small group to commit early, I'll see if I can set aside a block of rooms at a local Motel that is nearby. I'll also post information for those interested in bringing their families for optional activities and will provide a map of local Points of Interests.

This Meet will include it all...
The "Get it in Galesburg Meet, Swap, Fix, Cruise & Greet" as it indicates will be not only be a social event but will provide ample room for mods and fixes. Bring your parts and be prepared to buy what you need or what your heart desires. In these early stages of the event, I'm also planning a small Cruise (32 mile round trip) to a Family Restaurant where hopefully all can participate on Saturday night.

This is NOT a 300M event only. I've meet many people in the LH community while attending the last couple meets at Dan's.

The location of this meet will be at my home, in a family orientated neighborhood, and where children are plentiful. It's a safe and clean area of town.

Please sign up below and let's see you in Galesburg! :wink:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Date was simply chosen to be a midpoint between the Indy and Carlisle meets. Not to mention, Father's Day the weekend after.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Date was simply chosen to be a midpoint between the Indy and Carlisle meets. Not to mention, Father's Day the weekend after.

No need to change the date on my account. I'm already double booked on weddings that weekend, had to choose between the cousins and some good friends from high school. If there is a big thing happening Friday night, I'll likely drop by. Its only a 2 hour drive over there.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
1. Carson (tentative)
2.MegaTrep (as always)
3. shadowvox6 (and family)
4. R1Ryda14 - I am there. I will also be trying to make Carlisle. But this will be good, just in case i don't make it there.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll have to wait to commit. Really hoping to do Carlisle this year, and while finances are improving I don't know if throwing this in to the summer plans will be feasible. Good chance, but can't commit yet. Let me see how May goes.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Well Congrat's Cory, look's like your gonna have your first meet, and look's like ill be takin my "SPECIAL" and the purple dodge van, no way of seating 6 in the "M"..... or would i EVER !!!!! and im sure i can find something to do to the van since ive neglected it the past 3 yr's since owning my "M".. 1997 DODGE CARAVAN 3.3 80,000K so guy's bring your tool's, time to help me pimp it out, ill bring the part's and if you would help with the mod's, since my wife is telling me she want's a newer vehicle and that would mean NO more money to put into the "M". I would like to do a seafoam treatment on the van if i new how to change the dam plug's on it...If anyone has any knowledge of these van's a lil help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts