DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
wow
thats a great deal...
i also love how it has 15 inch wheels... hmm, they must be a rare edition of the regular ES 16s!

·
Registered
715 Posts
that is an es model. exactly like mine, except i have more miles!!! i am sure they simply misprinted the size of the wheels. those are def 16. and yes, that is a nice car. not that i am biased or anything....

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Well i went by there and its a ok looking place tho its in a town WITH HUGE issues criminally on top of that its in a high gang and drug area tho monday i am going to go there and see what i can dig up i might just have to buy another intrepid

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Well after checking on the VIN the driver out of downers grove had got into some trouble and the dmv revoked the VIN on the car. weird I have to look farther into this car. Can someone CARFAX the vin for me please as im considering taking this car from them this week if all pans out. Thanks in advanced

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm sorry. But I get a bad feeling about this. I never see a trep sit for sale long at a good price. Thats being said though. It could have come from a estate that didn't want to deal with it. So, who knows. If I wanted it though. I'd test drive it before bidding. At 90k its going to need some work. I bought mine knowing it needed work. $1500 later. She drives real nice. Which reminds me. I have to install my Black Diamond Lights. :idea:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.