DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who uses stop signs anyways? PASHAW!
1997 Isuzu SUV ran one and hit me at 530pm friday afternoon traffic.

I was so "visibly upset" that I happened to break my driver side door when I decided to...step out of my vehicle to inspect the damage.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Ohh - I would not only have had a cow, but a whole freakin' herd.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Oh I meant driver side door window lol :p not the door
But yes fortunately it was his fault as takin into consideration that he ran the stop sign, he did roughly 3000 dollars worth of damage and they had to replace the two door skins. Luckily the body shop was able to get another motorsports sticker as well due to them needing to take off the right door. I was just pissed that it was my 3rd accident in 3 years, luckily this car didn't get totaled :p

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
EnderWiggin said:
they had to replace the two door skins. Luckily the body shop was able to get another motorsports sticker as well due to them needing to take off the right door. :p
Past tense.... So you have it fixed???? Got Pix????

:groupgrin

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Is it me or are the R/Ts and MSs like bad luck or something? It's still unfortunate what happened to qp_20s RT...then of course 01redMS's....and I seem to recall another red MS getting hit as well.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
if i had that car they'd have to pry me off of it. after they pry me off of the fruck-tard that did that. glad to see its repairable or repaired......

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
01ReggiES said:
Is it me or are the R/Ts and MSs like bad luck or something? It's still unfortunate what happened to qp_20s RT...then of course 01redMS's....and I seem to recall another red MS getting hit as well.
yep, Intrepidwilkz flame red motorsports got crunched too. The supply is getting thinner and thinner..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts