DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a story about my day. Theres a really hot chick thats in my college class, in my opinion the hottest girl Ive seen in the entire school. So its our last class of the day and me and my buddy are walking out to my trep of course talking about how gorgeous this girl is. And as Im pulling out I see her getting inside of her car which is? YES!!!! A 2nd Gen Green SE. I flipped out. I just thought that was cool. When I start to talk to her (which I will) Ill see if I can get a pic. Im just tellin you, its girls like this that really make our cars look good. Lets just hope shes as cool as she is pretty, otherwise she doesnt deserve the car, though she obviously has great taste. :smilie_ve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Just tell you think she beautiful and you'd really appreciate it if she'd pose in front of your car so you can post the pics on Carster to get some votes and maybe win $1000. Tell her if you win you'll share the winnings with her. Then after she poses , invite here to dinner. (not at Tennessee BBQ).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vertigo_AK47

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,840 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
$100 says its a rental while her jetta is in the shop
HEHE i agree, if only i could drive my retro vehicles to school LOL... my current custom unit is a 99 lambo diablo LOL.... The owner literally sat in the car as i installed the headlights LOL.. I could understand him tho.

He still needs the 3m trim film on the edges of the headlight, its tinted smoked lexan... (not what i suggested, its what he wanted)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
$100 says its a rental while her jetta is in the shop

Haha, Nice. I can easily get a pic of her car all I gotta do is get it while its in the lot. As for her May be a couple weeks b4 I can get that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,806 Posts
:) good luck with her man, for the picture just walk by and snap a picture of her and talk to her some and joke about it..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
hopefully it's not her parent's......

I see a lot of girls driving Treps in my college...and its downright embarassing. One of them has 22s on it (looks ridiculous on stock suspension)....and the other has never cleaned the wheels. I can understand when the car is dirty because most college students don't have access to running water (free water anyways), but the wheels don't need water to at least be clean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
naww, you have to act nonchalant about the whole thing. She's probably used to guys hitting on her, so you have to play it cool. DON't tell her she's beautiful and all that....she's probably heard that a million times and she will think you're only interested in her looks. Use the Intrepid angle. Just walk over to her and tell her you noticed her car, how does she like it.....and tell her about Dodgeintrepid.net and how she might want to check this site out.....that should get the conversation going, and then go on from there and just ask her out to something casual....and go from there. Never act like a drooling puppydog that's never seen a good looking women...that's a big turn off. Oh yeah, another thing, when talking to a woman, always maintain eye contact, don't glance down at her chest..... lol. geez, sounding like Dr. Phil here...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,379 Posts
cobra65 said:
naww, you have to act nonchalant about the whole thing. She's probably used to guys hitting on her, so you have to play it cool. DON't tell her she's beautiful and all that....she's probably heard that a million times and she will think you're only interested in her looks. Use the Intrepid angle. Just walk over to her and tell her you noticed her car, how does she like it.....and tell her about Dodgeintrepid.net and how she might want to check this site out.....that should get the conversation going, and then go on from there and just ask her out to something casual....and go from there. Never act like a drooling puppydog that's never seen a good looking women...that's a big turn off. Oh yeah, another thing, when talking to a woman, always maintain eye contact, don't glance down at her chest..... lol. geez, sounding like Dr. Phil here...
Sounds good to me. No drooling and just be cool in your conversations. No pressure or she'll run and then you'll see something like Gary's sig lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
redhot04 said:
Sounds good to me. No drooling and just be cool in your conversations. No pressure or she'll run and then you'll see something like Gary's sig lol
Well......at least you would get something out of the rejection.

Wish I could say the same the thousands of times it's happened to me :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,155 Posts
cobra65 said:
....and tell her about Dodgeintrepid.net and how she might want to check this site out.....
bad idea. the girl might think your some kind of computer nerd. just talk to her. act like you need help with something in your class and just nonchalantly ask her. the semester just started, and everyone is usually pretty shy in their classes early on, at least i am. dont just barge in, get to know her. but talk to her about your class, etc.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,379 Posts
qp_20 said:
Would that be such a bad thing???
edit:I was referring to Helens comment
nope, thats why I said that hee hee ;) he'll get a lil show out of it :wow: which means rejection (if that's what happens) is not such a bad thing as Ice said ;)
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top