DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its on Sunday, August 12th in Toledo, Oh. It runs 11am to 2 pm, at AAA, 7150 Central Ave, Toledo. We could do the show and then a separate meet afterwards. Any interest in creating a trep section at the show?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dudley said:
I wont miss it unless I am forced to work buddy!
So thats what you call a bunch of treps huh? A section!! LOL
Yep, you have to have a trep section, or a herd, or whatever, lol... It would be great to get a shload of them there, the more the better...

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I'll see what I can do to show up. I need to get my car fixed and not have anything family related spring up. I'd say theres a pretty good chance of me showing up.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I gotta figure out what the hell that weekend is, but i should be good to go. No committment as of yet since I only know my callendar off the top of my head for about a week. I'm terrible with that stuff.

This means I have some mods to finish before the meet.
My interrior is missing pieces currently and needs finished.
I'll be installing a bored out lower intake manifold this weekend.
I need to get the vin programmed on the ECM from B&G so I can put it in.
A few other minor things here and there, and then a nice detailing. I've got some paint ****ed up but there won't be any repainting this summer.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some updated info on the show:

There is a $5 fee to reserve a spot in the show. I need to know who is going for sure, I want to get the spots reserved in the next week or two before they run out.

Heres a link to the car show webpage for some more info.

Send me a PM if you want to reserve a spot now. They can be reserved the day of the show, but it may sell out.

See you there!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dudley said:
Error.....

Site would not let me register. Said car had to be at least 20 years old. :hmm:
Thats not good. I was told all years were welcome. Ill have to check with the organizers on Monday. :doh:

If thats the case, maybe we could move it to Saturday night and just do the cruise-in in Perrysburg.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
32Intrepid said:
Thats not good. I was told all years were welcome. Ill have to check with the organizers on Monday. :doh:

If thats the case, maybe we could move it to Saturday night and just do the cruise-in in Perrysburg.
Checked with the organizers today. Turns out the minimum 20 years old thing is a mistake!! All years are allowed. The IT department is supposed to fix the website by tomorrow, so you all should be able to register. They said they have many newer vehicles in the show, and would be happy to see a Trep section there. Let me know if there is any trouble registering.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Saturday before (the 11th), I will be doing a few mods-- OTIS, Autostick, and auto headlights, (autostick if time allows), so if anyone has some mods to do and wants to join me, feel free!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts