DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally a site full of ppl with the same kind of car !!!! :)

hello everybody. uhm were to start ...

my names mike my girlfriend hates me i love my car mor than anything and i seem to not be able to leave dents out of it.

ill race any one any time i dont care if they have a v12 i just love racing :)

well off to the green mountain i go to start the trouble in the head
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
welcome to the site!
Lets see pics, and some more info on that intrepid!


Peppa Boy said:
ill race any one any time i dont care if they have a v12 i just love racing :)
i used to be the same way until i had to replace the trans a couple of times :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can tell the trans is going alittle but im going to filter it and keep it maintained hopfully it will be enough.. also i figured out the right kind of gas (BP) works lovly in my 3.3 and the right kind of pressure on the pedel the accelleration is smooth and really fast.

as of pics. as soon as i find my cousin to get a digital cam or as soon as i scape up enough quarters to get a 1 time camera :) il do that.

as of info

Sad.
theres about 6 -9 total dents on the body.
busted radiator (works fine though)(miracle)
trans is acting up
body is just looking bad right now accually

Good.
My sounds are good, need better but i have been pulled over twice for loud music
Still speeds (traffic tickes total of 1 (ticket was for 101 in 60) liscence suspended 1 month) ive been pulled over 4 times since and 7 times before that for speeding all warnings except for that one
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
Peppa Boy said:

Still speeds (traffic tickes total of 1 (ticket was for 101 in 60) liscence suspended 1 month)
i almost got caught doing worse once :)
a few weeks after i bought the car, i wanted to see what the top out was. took it to 115. cop caught me slowing down still at 85. sucks, but i was damn lucky he didn't catch me at 115 :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
952 Posts
Hola.. I was like you.. except my girlfriend didn't hate me... cuz, I'm never going to have a girlfriend!

I'm always racing, no matter what kind of car I have, I'll mash that pedal down like none other!

One of the best races I had in my late, great Trep was with a 02 Grand Prix (GT) I think it was ... I gotta ask my friend, lol... But man ... such a close race, I was at the rear wheel at the time we finally shut it off (shut it off at about 100-110 MPH)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
605 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
ive been pulled over 4 times since and 7 times before that for speeding all warnings except for that one
That's strange.... only warnings... Are you caucasian?

BTW, WELCOME!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had a 90 ford tempo sold to me 2 toned (wasnt supposed to be 2 toned) anyway i maxed it passed the 80 on the speed-o-meter at id say 99 + racing my friends 2000 bonneville but ive had fun except for the accidents while not racing

and also thankyou for he warm welcome :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
881 Posts
FirespiritES said:
Hola.. I was like you.. except my girlfriend didn't hate me... cuz, I'm never going to have a girlfriend!

I'm always racing, no matter what kind of car I have, I'll mash that pedal down like none other!

One of the best races I had in my late, great Trep was with a 02 Grand Prix (GT) I think it was ... I gotta ask my friend, lol... But man ... such a close race, I was at the rear wheel at the time we finally shut it off (shut it off at about 100-110 MPH)
Boo she should have got a GTP :)
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top