DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have created a new thread since the old thread got rather long. We are looking to set up an Ohio meet sometime soon. We need suggestions for a place.

I don't have any place to hold a meet here where I live and I'm not too close to anything fun to do. My idea that I have had in the past was to try and hold a meet somewhere in Easton which is just outside of Columbus. I was thinking that we could meet up at Gameworks and have some fun there for a while, go eat, and then find a parking lot to take over for a while, or we could find a park somewhere and do the cookout idea. I don't go to Columbus too often to be able to drive around and find places to go. Maybe if someone that lives in or close to Columbus might know of a park or something where we could go after Gameworks, that would be a great help.

Link to old Ohio meet thread

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Yup, I do know a few parks that you guys could go to. There are some right near my house. I live 5 miles from Easton. The dates that you guys have picked really won't work for me but, I could help you guys find places in C-bus since I am a local here...Let me know. I'll try to help out as much as I can, but I got exams and finals coming up.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, same here. My graduation is June 10, so I'd like to do something a couple weeks from then. Like I said in the other thread that was going... we are hosting a car show (for any type of car) at the college on June 17th, that I was thinking some people may be interested in checking out and possibly having a meet there. I personally think Easton would be better but I'm gonna help out with that car show. I was thinking June 24 or July 1st.

·
Registered
76 Posts
july 1st sounds good! i just wrecked my trep and it needs some body work but should be ready by then! btw i live in dayton so Columbus is only about an hour drive for me.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think I finally found someone here in dayton to do my engine swap, so I may be able to make it if it's in July!

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Now I wish I could go with my parents up to Ohio. my grandfather lives in Brunswick and my brother is with my cousin in Lorain.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DIT said:
A few of us were going to meet up here in Akron one from southern OH and another from IN. Wanted to know if anyone else would be intrested Jul 8th is all we kno so far
Jim, are we still shooting for the 8th or the 9th? I don't have my work schedule for the 8th yet, but I usually have sundays off so that may work better.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
94_Concorde said:
Jim, are we still shooting for the 8th or the 9th? I don't have my work schedule for the 8th yet, but I usually have sundays off so that may work better.
Since the 8th is my last day at sears I say the 9th? But then the junk yards for closed. But the 9th seems good

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Why don't you bums all hop the caravan to Carlisle for the 8th/9th!!

For a couple more hours drive you can meet 5 times as many people and 500 times as many cars...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,702 Posts
Would love to go to Carlisle-- Dont have any vacation time yet, and its like a 6 hour drive from here.... Next year I hope!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts