DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was mentioned on a Kills post that there seem to be a number of folks from Ohio that hang out here on DI.NET... And mentioned perhaps we might hold some sort of gathering sometime?

Not sure what all that would entail - but I'm game! A convoy of 'Treps running around would certainly turn some heads... :)

I'm in Columbus (NE side) - but would travel probably an hour in any direction if necessary. I think it'd be fun!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sounds cool. I'm just a couple hours from Columbus and I've been threatening my wife with a trip to see some hockey. Ever since we lost our ECHL team 2 years ago, I've had this urge that TV can't seem to fix. Count me in. :D

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: bigdaddy ]

·
Registered
427 Posts
Maybe we should move this to the events page so everyone can see it.

Well now that it has been moved, how many of y'all want to get something together for an Ohio meet?

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: bigdaddy ]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Since I'm the one that originally mentioned an Ohio meet, I guess I should chime in.

I don't know what all is involved in setting one up, but we could always wait until spring and just get together when they have the MOPAR nationals out at National Trails Raceway.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
i am over just outside Philly, but i'd be up for a drive out to Ohio

·
Registered
427 Posts
Where are all of our Ohio folks at? Are we going to wait till spring or do y'all want to do something soon?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm up for a meet about anytime, but the MOPAR nationals would be a cool get-together. They have a HUGE swap meet. Really makes me wish I had been on this website more back then. I might have been shopping for more than I was...

Name the day and I can normally meet. I'd love to just get some pics to Randy to show some support for his site from the good old Ohio valley. :D :D

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
i am also on the chysler3litreV6 list, they are also gonig to the mopar meet in ohio i think in may is it? well the suggestion of a group meet up and maybe light street racing might be intresting since were al part of Mother Mopar, just all brothers and sisters, anyone up for that? :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that this year stratusphere had a meet here in dublin, and we are planning on having one here again next year and are inviting asog, 2gstratus, and of course Dodgeintrepid.net (if you guys want)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Where's ohio?
Someplace in the middle I think! :D

·
18,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whoa! I forgot all about this thread - shame on me!

I vote springtime - much better scheduling-wise, and weather-wise. :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
We're expecting our first child around Feb. 10, so maybe a spring meet would be a good "distraction". I bet I could find an overhead console, or maybe Dreamspeed could debut some items for the 'Trep, or maybe....*daydreaming now*

·
18,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Although, had I known it was going to be 70 frickin' degress today (gotta love that Midwest weather!), I woulda made a tee time. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah, I sure wish the temperatues would stay like this all winter, but we can't get that lucky. It'll be snowing this weekend.

At least this way, I have something to look forward to if we all get together in the Spring. I'd really like to meet as many DI.net and Stratusphere people as I can. There is always knowledge in numbers.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Now all we need to do is convince Randy and some of the other guys to make the road trip here. If we do it during the MOPAR nationals, it's well worth it to come just for the swap meet. :D :D :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sounds great. Hell, if there is a meet in your neck of the woods before ours, I'll try to make a trip up to it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts