DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who wants to meet in Detroit to drive to Dan's. I figure I'll get some of the Canadians in on this. Anyone else local want to meet up? Last time we met in Mexican Town and drove down together. And I won the race. Ok well Shawn beat me but I don't have a Special PCM.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
When are you going down Nigel?

It was funny how you managed to pull out of that side street into the midle of the group.

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm hopiong now for reasonably early Friday morning.
Define reasonably early. Because early for you Shawn is when I'm going to bed.

We will probably have a small ontario caravan going down mid-day friday.
Last time I met Shawn Martin Rob and Dave and we all drove it was cool. I'll probably go whenever Shawn does cause he is willing to speed.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
I will head over about 4 pm on friday. Maybe we can hook up for the last 25 miles?? As soon as you get into Ohio.
Sounds good to me, that's right when I should be passing through. I should be on the road from Holland at about 1:30, so that works out perfect. If anyone is heading down from the detroit area round that time we could meet up as well.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Shawn! What time are you planning on leaving.
It kinda depends on when Dan is planning to be up and heading to the yard. I was originally planning on going down Thursday night, but it looks like friday at the earliest now. Hopefull early morning

·
Registered
211 Posts
I would really like to join you guys on the caravan again, but I wont be leaving Toronto until 4pm, which means I won't get to Ohio until 10pm -- and that's only if the border crossing is smooth....which it usually isn't.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Man Tom says I have to be up around 05:45..... ugh.... Yard should be fun though, I need quite a few things. I should be arriving around 10:00 so wait for me!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts