DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand like 6945165 people from Canada are coming to this meet. I heard random comments on convoying down there. So here's the thread. Ali's on the way down there too I think. When's everyone coming? Maybe we could all met up along the way.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I understand like 6945165 people from Canada are coming to this meet. I heard random comments on convoying down there. So here's the thread. Ali's on the way down there too I think. When's everyone coming? Maybe we could all met up along the way.
6945166 now, Avenger is coming too. So far , the plan is to be at the border by about 3:00pm, but you know how fast things can change around this place

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I hate to admit it , but my family originally came from up there too, they escaped in the 1800's...hahahaha

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
6.9 million, huh? So, are the masses coming straight down I-75?...

·
Registered
211 Posts
My trep was built in Canada -- and there's a good chance many of them at the meet were built in Canada too!
My memory is fading...weren't they all built in Canada? I should know this but can't remember. Can't have a big meet like this and not have Canadians there!
Look on the bright side....6.9MM Canadian is only like 4.5MM American!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I'll be coming down I-90 from WIsconsin and looping Chicago if anyone is coming from the west

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
inthetundra, I will be getting on 90 for a bit I think and going through Chicago. What time r u planning on being in Chicago or around there?

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I was thinking of leaving from here in the morning and being near Chicago around noon or a little earlier

1 - 16 of 16 Posts