DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
I might be able to make it. Not sure yet.

1. 32Intrepid
2. B Evil -tentative
3. spaz_boy31

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I might be down for this...
You might want to post something over on the 300M club forum..I know we have members that live in that area.
I have a tent!!

I wonder if there is a T&T at Norwalk that weekend.

1. 32Intrepid
2. B Evil -tentative
3. spaz_boy31
4. ulintze29
5. Shadowvox6 (tenatively)

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Damn, I was looking into this for a while, since the last meet flopped. Well, I can't make it...I'll be in Iowa supporting the Buckeyes! GO BUCKS!

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Patel.748 said:
Damn, I was looking into this for a while, since the last meet flopped. Well, I can't make it...I'll be in Iowa supporting the Buckeyes! GO BUCKS!

You can go all the way to Iowa to support the Bucks but you can't drive 5-10 miles for a free damn set of headlight tint covers? Geez, whats the matter with you.

No, I kid, I kid.

That's why I'm tentative for the time being. Are you driving or flying out? I was halfway considering going out for it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hell we need more than like 4 or 5 people to even get together. If we are gonna have a meet we need like mass people.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Mass people isn't gonna happen most likely, I had a blast with Gigamight and Kelvin on Sunday so you really don't need a lot of people to have a fun meet.

I'm moving in this friday to OSU so everything is a mess right now, I'm going to check out my schedule as soon as possible to see if I can make it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Did you make it to Austin too? I was offered tickets for the Texas game (2 free tickets and airfare) from this girl I know early Thursday but I couldn't get off work Friday night.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
Hell we need more than like 4 or 5 people to even get together. If we are gonna have a meet we need like mass people.
Yeah thats pretty hard it will happen eventully im sure though(again) lol the old ohio meets were a good size. But like cap said doesnt take alot of people him and two other guys had a blast. Me and Matt(94_concorde) got togeather a while back and the two of us had a blast. Good luck on gettin a big meet togather yall

·
Registered
931 Posts
I didn't technically mean like a lot of people, I meant more than just like 1 or 2. About 10 would be good. But if not, I'm still game if I can come. I mean it I am in Cincinnati. Kindof a long way for me but I haven't decided yet.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
bevil said:
Did you make it to Austin too? I was offered tickets for the Texas game (2 free tickets and airfare) from this girl I know early Thursday but I couldn't get off work Friday night.
Yup I was in Austin. I got tickets from work but had to provide my own transportation to get there. It was a hell of a time.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If it looks like were not gonna get a big meet together this year maybe say hold off? Doesnt matter to me. If just a few want to come thats fine, but do you want to drive all that way to meet with just 4 or 5? This is my last summer in OH, id like to have a meet with everyone from here.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yeah I'm still trying to get things together to maybe come.

·
Banned
972 Posts
I am going to attempt to make it if you are still planning on having this. But I have to work that day and so I might get there later than 5. Is that cool?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
There doesnt seem to be much interest other than 2 or 3. This other meet they are talking about may be the way to go. My place would be better for a big bash in the middle of summer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts