DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would get it started early!! Once again I will be hosting a meet at my place beginning Friday, June 12th, beginning at 5pm, and continuing all weekend!

The March 28th meet was above awesome, hopefully we can make this one just the same, if not better!! Anyone and everyone is welcome, so add your name to the list!!

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
The List

1. Duds
2. Daytrepper
3. Tom (Shadowvox)
4. Nate (Squishy) this time for real

·
Registered
917 Posts
The List

1. Duds
2. Daytrepper
3. Tom (Shadowvox)
5.Bobby ($chedda$)

·
Registered
149 Posts
The List

1. Duds
2. Daytrepper
3. Tom (Shadowvox)
5. Bobby ($chedda$)
6. Martin (tintin555)

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Are you Ohio guys going to travel north when we have some meets up here???

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
unfortunately, VERY unfortunately, I will not be able to make that weekend. My son is graduating from high school in VA that Friday evening..... looks like no brownies for this one...

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
You can ship the brownies Marty! :fun_08:

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Shawn offers you sexual favors

·
Registered
173 Posts
1. Duds
2. Daytrepper
3. Tom (Shadowvox)
5. Bobby ($chedda$)
6. Martin (tintin555)
7. Ryan (mttrep) possibly

I'm gonna try to come...right now its a 50/50 but i'll try

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I think I have a better set up at my place to do a meet than the parking lot at Lambeau. I live on 20 acres in the county. If I clean up the garage a bit there would still be room for a few cars to work on inside. Wisconsin Dells is about 30 miles away, would make for a short cruise, but I think the cops are assholes down there. Maybe better to just keep the grill fired up and beer cold right here. There is a lake nearby for some nice photo shoots of the cars

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think I have a better set up at my place to do a meet than the parking lot at Lambeau. I live on 20 acres in the county. If I clean up the garage a bit there would still be room for a few cars to work on inside. Wisconsin Dells is about 30 miles away, would make for a short cruise, but I think the cops are assholes down there. Maybe better to just keep the grill fired up and beer cold right here. There is a lake nearby for some nice photo shoots of the cars
I would be more willing to be at a meet at your place because instead of 1200 miles its only about 760 lol

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I'll have to figure out what week isn't taken or have a big show going on and plan one.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
1. Duds
2. Daytrepper
3. Tom (Shadowvox)
5. Bobby ($chedda$)
6. Martin (tintin555)
7. Ryan (mttrep) possibly
8.Kyle (MegaTrep)

I should be able to go. I cant think of anything I would have to do that weekend as of now.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
unfortunately, VERY unfortunately, I will not be able to make that weekend. My son is graduating from high school in VA that Friday evening..... looks like no brownies for this one...
No point in me going then, it just wouldn't be the same
and imagine, I even already had a couple mods lined up that we could have done to my car at that meet... sigh.....

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Wish i could come to this one, but i know i wont make it... I'm gonna be moving into my new apartment so i need to save as much money as i can wile i can.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts