• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All...

Its time for the next meet at my place!

Saturday, September 13th is the date, 2PM till whenever.

For those of you who havent been here before, the meet is held near Toledo, Ohio. PM me a couple days before if you need the address.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah?! We have been discussing it in the chat thread alot.

Is September 13 going to work for everyone? That is the date we are leaning towards.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Dan,
I am down for the 13th.
I might head up after work on the 12th and crash, I wanna bring my replacement crossmember and get it installed.

I would do it here, but hand tools only for this job might be a big PITA

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'd love to make it...and would make an effort with either date. I do know that the 13th might be a little more challenging, but I might be able to work something out.

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
Eather Day for me. I'll shoot down, probally w/ my bro, and hopefully by than his trans will be rebuilt and we'll bring the Dakota R/T

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I'll be there. Dan, I need you to pull my motor and scrub the back of the block with a toothbrush. lol
I wouldn't be surprised in the least. You should have seen Duds scrubbing the inside of his tranny pan when he got his service...like a mirror now.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, sure it will. How long was the stall converter suppose to take?
As long as the one I did yesterday took; 5 hours.. (add 10 hours with custom exhaust)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
13th it is then. Normal time, normal place. (Sat 13th 2pm lol) Y'all can come up Friday if you like.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What's the itinerary? Is this a one day deal, or will people be staying overnight?
Main meet is a one day deal, people often come out the night before and stay over, which is fine.

1 - 20 of 267 Posts