DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its that time again all, whos coming???

Barring acts of God, floods, disease, famine, several feet of snow, or other natural disasters, it will be held Saturday, March 29th, 2pm, just outside of Toledo, OH.

1. 32Intrepid

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
FINALLY! yay.

I'm game.

We got a SHIZ ton of stuff to do Dan.
-Fix driver window
-Water pump
-Timing belt
-Underdrive pulley
-Belts
-Alternator and mebbe battery, may do battery later
-Find out why the exhaust rattles so bad

if you want me to come up sooner i can, but if not 29th is cool with me if its cool with you.

1. 32Intrepid
2. Carsontl

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, we may have to do a previous weekend to get all that done-- will depend on the weather.

Ive got a shload of mods coming on my car in the next few weeks too.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1. 32Intrepid
2. Carsontl
3. Duds

Dan, looking to replace the front and rear sway bars. PM me if you are interested. Looking to have it done.

edit: I already have the parts. For a 300M
No problem-- cant send you a PM for some reason-- but we will probably have to do it on a different weekend-- have quite a bit lined up for the day of the meet. I want to replace my front sway bar on mine too, so maybe we could do both in one day-- or have another meet..

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
No problem-- cant send you a PM for some reason-- but we will probably have to do it on a different weekend-- have quite a bit lined up for the day of the meet. I want to replace my front sway bar on mine too, so maybe we could do both in one day-- or have another meet..
Ahhhhh just kick Carson out of line and put me in. PM issue fixed. (I think)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
im in :bigok:

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
1. 32Intrepid
2. Carsontl
3. Duds

Dan, looking to replace the front and rear sway bars. PM me if you are interested. Looking to have it done.

edit: I already have the parts. For a 300M
I can help out on that one...

·
Registered
525 Posts
I am there also, need to fix the driver window also. Plus rear sway bar. Mybe we can have the seats done before that Duds.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup. Come to the Chicago one.

We should reschedule one of the two.
That would be up to everyone -- As for me I am going to the international meet in Chicago a few weeks later -- maybe all the Ohio members could caravan to that one instead...

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
That would be up to everyone -- As for me I am going to the international meet in Chicago a few weeks later -- maybe all the Ohio members could caravan to that one instead...
Hmm, I guess I will see you then. I can't wait to see what that Intrepid looks like in person. I guess we should just go on with the original plan.

Back to your thread...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmm, I guess I will see you then. I can't wait to see what that Intrepid looks like in person. I guess we should just go on with the original plan.

Back to your thread...
Im up for whatever, if the people coming here want to combine it with the Chicago meet, then im fine with that. Ill leave it up to the Ohio members. If not, we'll proceed with the original plan. :icon_mrgr

Ill be there April 19th for sure.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys just let me know what's happening. I want to go to both, or all 3 at that. So lets figure something out. The time approaches.
I say keep things the way they are since there is another Chicago meet on April 19th, and we already have plans together for the Ohio meet on March 29th.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
i would prefer the toledo meet in mar 29th, i don't want to go to chicago lol

Dan, should we meet sometime before then or after?

Let me know.

Tom

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i would prefer the toledo meet in mar 29th, i don't want to go to chicago lol

Dan, should we meet sometime before then or after?

Let me know.

Tom
I would say you and me meet and do the timing belt, etc, maybe like the weekend before.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts