DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group...
Looks like we are doing the meet Aug 15-17 in Cincinnati.
If enough people come Friday, we can head to the track and have some fun.
Saturday we can wrench on cars, go to get some good photos...
Sunday just hang out for peeps leaving.

Like I said, I have basement space, and a flat backyard.
If you are interested, post here and as the date gets closer, I can give out the address via PM.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

If anyone needs lodging (at a hotel), let me know...I can setup a room block.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Ill be there. I'll come down Friday night, head back late Saturday night most likely. Not sure if I will get a hotel or not yet. Hopefully my trans survives the trip, but if not, I got AAA, lol...

·
Registered
525 Posts
I will be there, need to see what the date is going to be for my son orientation at Miami (Oh). It may be that same week end. Move in day is the 20th. Waiting for an e-mail from the school. If so, I think the school maybe a 45min trip.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,
I can get a professional photographer to do a photo shoot of our cars if the interest is there. We could go to a park, or a scenic place with a view.

Any thoughts??

RMF - yeah Oxford is ~ 30 minutes away from my house.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmmm may have to wipe off the 6 inches of dust for this one

DAMN
Kenny......holy crap....
Dood, you are so welcome.
I really hope you get your ass over to the west side, and hang out with us!!

Now that Carlisle 2008 is behind us....
Let's see who all is coming...
Please post here if you are coming.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ill be there for sure... gonna be weird going to a meet at one of your houses, lol..

Yeah, you can truly hang out for a change....
Maybe even do some stuff to your car!!

BTW, I do have a fridge in the basement...
So we can store the "adult" beverages there!!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Right now, is 99% sure I'll be there too, (with the car for a change).
I will also have maybe 4 or 5 Special engine controllers (to fit in 2002+ cars) and the DRBIII to reconfigure them.
Anyone that wants one, bring money (probably around 125$+-), and you'll need the PIN for your car.
It makes a nice improvement in performance & shifting, especially in the non-HO engines, as Cokey has pointed out.
I also have a couple of 2001 controllers, that can be used in 99-2001 to improve performance on those as well.
Again, the PIN is needed. It can be obtained from any Chrysler dealer with minimal fuss.
Please note that your car would need to have the VTSS in it to use these units.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Total Estimated Time: 8.0 hours 41 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 541.80 miles.

Pros - Get to see alot of nice cars change in a lifetime (TFC, Shadows, Dans "again", mobdeep)
- I wanted to make it to one of Dan's meets and see the Ohio group.
- I got the vaction time now
- No hotel needed
- I love meets

Cons - If I did my math right thats 173.28 in gas.
- My car is a POS (ask dan lol)
- 8 hours of driving lol
- dont really drink the "adult" beverages lol
- My car may not make it. I got AAA too but nothing great like Dan.

I will have to let you guys know what we decide. It sounds like a fun drive, the only time the drive sucks in on the way home.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I will also have maybe 4 or 5 Special engine controllers (to fit in 2002+ cars) and the DRBIII to reconfigure them.
Anyone that wants one, bring money (probably around 125$+-), and you'll need the PIN for your car.
It makes a nice improvement in performance & shifting, especially in the non-HO engines, as Cokey has pointed out.
That's cheap at twice the price!! Makes a huge difference in acceleration, but I also figured it gave me an extra 1 1/2 to 2 mpg improvement ( at normal driving )

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Total Estimated Time: 8.0 hours 41 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 541.80 miles.

Pros - Get to see alot of nice cars change in a lifetime (TFC, Shadows, Dans "again", mobdeep)
- I wanted to make it to one of Dan's meets and see the Ohio group.
- I got the vaction time now
- No hotel needed
- I love meets

Cons - If I did my math right thats 173.28 in gas.
- My car is a POS (ask dan lol)
- 8 hours of driving lol
- dont really drink the "adult" beverages lol
- My car may not make it. I got AAA too but nothing great like Dan.

I will have to let you guys know what we decide. It sounds like a fun drive, the only time the drive sucks in on the way home.
Nick,
You have been wanting to come....this is a good chance.
I don't consume the "adult beverages" either...
Being diabetic, drinking is not a good thing to do.
I didn't before I knew...

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
C'mon Nick...and hey, I didn't spend that much on gas going to Carlisle and return, and it was a lot more than 8 hrs away.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Right now, is 99% sure I'll be there too, (with the car for a change).
I will also have maybe 4 or 5 Special engine controllers (to fit in 2002+ cars) and the DRBIII to reconfigure them...
If I make an appearance would you be able to reset my TCM with that there DRB3? Its been on my to do list but I dont like paying dealers to touch my car..

I'm thinking about making the drive but like most, price of gas is an issue. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
If I make an appearance would you be able to reset my TCM with that there DRB3? Its been on my to do list but I dont like paying dealers to touch my car..

I'm thinking about making the drive but like most, price of gas is an issue. I'll see what I can do.
How do you mean "reset" - if you mean back to a learn mode, yes I can.
Whatever the machine will allow, I will do.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts