DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, Dan, myself, Doug, and Ross (TFC) will be having a meet on the 13th of October at Dan's place.

This will be to put on my exhaust, fix my shift cable, and strengthen my front bumper.

Start the list!!

1. 32Intrepid
2. Dudley
3. Toronto Fire Captain
4. Carsontl

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm down :rollgrin:

1. 32Intrepid
2. Dudley
3. Toronto Fire Captain
4. Carsontl
5. Bigdog2k7

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
BLUE MOON BLUE MOON BLUE MOON *cough* Dudley :biggthump

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
1. 32Intrepid
2. Dudley
3. Toronto Fire Captain
4. Carsontl
5. Bigdog2k7
6. shadowvox6

I gotta be there for this.
I need to meet the crew!!

Where is this at??

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I just pm'ed Chewievette, gogogadget, Patel.748, shadowvox6, Smudga, CaptainMorgan, Hailstorm, Japy, RCE2WIN, and redwingvksm about this meet. So hopefully we get a better turnout than Saturday :brutal_08

Dudley - the font is freshbot and thanks for the picture, you mind burning my oversized pic on a cd and giving it to me at the meet?

just a bump:

1. 32Intrepid
2. Dudley
3. Toronto Fire Captain
4. Carsontl
5. Bigdog2k7
6. shadowvox6

lets beat last weekend's turnout of 9 (mike rmf showed up later on) we had 8 earlier in the day.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigDog2k7 said:
I just pm'ed Chewievette, gogogadget, Patel.748, shadowvox6, Smudga, CaptainMorgan, Hailstorm, Japy, RCE2WIN, and redwingvksm about this meet. So hopefully we get a better turnout than Saturday :brutal_08

Dudley - the font is freshbot and thanks for the picture, you mind burning my oversized pic on a cd and giving it to me at the meet?
Me too if the picture is any better than what you've emailed me :D

I'm bringing my laptop again so if you have a flash drive toss it on there, save a cd, i can just drop it straight to the laptop.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Thanks for the PM ALi, but unfortunately it's another meet I can not make it to. It's the same excuse fella's....I got tickets to the OSU game. I am a season ticket holder and since this is my senior year it's gonna have to take the grim reaper to rip these tickets out of my hand. I'll prolly never get seats like this again, maybe in 30-40 years, but no sooner then that.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shadowvox6 said:
No, it will be 3-4 weeks minimum once the machine shop gets it
Alright... :crying5: I'm just getting itchy for it, just keep me updated and get it to the shop as soon as you can!! :)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
shadowvox6 said:
I gotta be there for this.
I need to meet the crew!!

Where is this at??
Its at my place in Toledo again. Ill PM the address to you and anyone else who doesnt have it a couple days before.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
shadowvox6 said:
I can be jiggy with that...but you'll have to keep up!!

:brutal_32
I think you should be more worried about me stealing mods off your car and putting them on mine :flame: :321:

jaykay jaykay :)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts