DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, Cokey and I will be getting together for some minor car mods on Saturday the 26th at my place, anyone who wants to join us is welcome.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Let me know what I need to have for the tranny service. I guess it'd be cheaper to get the stuff down there as long as it's readily in stock. I also have a case of Mobile 1 Extended Performance ( synthetic ) is there a different kind of filter I need for that? ( I'm not currently using synthetic but am changing over )

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get the Mobil 1 filter for the oil and a case of ATF +4. All we need other than that is the trans filter and some grey RTV sealant. We can grab everything from the Autozone thats close to here if you want.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Get the Mobil 1 filter for the oil and a case of ATF +4. All we need other than that is the trans filter and some grey RTV sealant. We can grab everything from the Autozone thats close to here if you want.
Sounds like a plan! What time do you want to get things going?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Want to do another tranny filter c/o Dan? I need one too!
Might as well while were at it.

I might finally put my underdrive pulley on today too.

Cokey11 said:
Sounds like a plan! What time do you want to get things going?
The usual time, 2pm.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We'll clean out the Autozone of all their tranny fluid and filters.
Tranny fluid is a whole lot cheaper at Wal-Mart.

$1.00 to $1.50 a quart cheaper than any of the Autozone, Advanced, or Murrays Auto Stores

Maybe I will show up this time if I can get out of a party my wife wants to go to.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Tranny fluid is a whole lot cheaper at Wal-Mart.

$1.00 to $1.50 a quart cheaper than any of the Autozone, Advanced, or Murrays Auto Stores

Maybe I will show up this time if I can get out of a party my wife wants to go to.
Do what I do..."the car is broken and you're going to get it fixed"

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll even bring you some Canadian beer Dan, what kind do you like?
Sweet!! What was that stuff that Rob had last time, began with an S. That was kick ass.

Just checked today and my waste oil drums are all full. I got someone coming to suck them out so we will have room for all this tranny fluid, lol.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
He had the variety pack, I think it was the one he didn't like that was everone's favourite. I'll have to ask him what it was.
I think it was cream ale lol, I'm coming to this one for sure :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 121 Posts