DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to get together for a mini-meet in Toledo? I'll be in the area Thanksgiving weekend. Nothing big, just get together and shoot the **** or whatever. Will be at my parents place as always. Friday is good for me, could work out Saturday too but have to see what the final family plans are.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
You know I will be there barring an emergency of some kind. Not working that day so far................ I missed the last one or two so it will be really good to see everyone.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I will be there, if I do not have to work.
Need to get in touch with u Mike, found a like new fender and a really good hood at yard in Toledo!

You know I'm there, along with April and maybe a brief appearance by the newest family member.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Deer hunting and car meets don't mix! Tony will be home on leave so there will be plenty to do here.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
That reminds me - my son will also be home on leave... maybe he can come too and bring the Trep! Unless he's got his head too far up his GFs rear end... :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts