DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

Anybody here ever heard of oink.me.uk? Well from what i know, it's a cool site that lets you download mix tapes and albums all at once, but the only way to get in is by invitation so i'm hoping that one my fellow intrep owners would send me an invitation so i can see what the site is like. I would greatly appreciate it!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
bobtent said:
Hello guys,

Anybody here ever heard of oink.me.uk? Well from what i know, it's a cool site that lets you download mix tapes and albums all at once, but the only way to get in is by invitation so i'm hoping that one my fellow intrep owners would send me an invitation so i can see what the site is like. I would greatly appreciate it!!
It's a Bittorrent site. It's not likely you will get an invitation without even a basic understanding of the Bittorrent protocol, let alone no upload history.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So basically there's no way that i can get an invitation? I'ved used similiar sites such as torrentreactor, but that sucks. This is why i was more interested in oink.me.uk instead.

·
Registered
699 Posts
yea oink.me.uk is one of the best and fastest ones around, if you want another thats easier to get on but still badass try filemp3.org, they have open registration when user accounts drop below a certain number.. it maxes my download at like 600-700kb/s on almost every torrent aswell

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've tried signing up but whenever i try i get:The current user account limit (0) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later. I get that everytime........ Still trying to get into oink.me.uk but still can't find an invitation.

·
Registered
549 Posts
bobtent said:
Hello guys,

www.bittorrent.com Or
www.isohunt.com
www.bittornado.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts