DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We'll start off with the wonderful machine that brings you these photos :)
Here's the box for my new 3.3MP/6.6MP camera

Maple Leafs baby!!!

A pic of my old car, I miss it :(

My viper model and a pic of my G/F and I

Pics of my car:

another one taken right after, but with a flash OMG :( :

one of my dash, I think EVERYONE has one of these:

My Otis:

A 45degree shot of my car tonight:

and finally for now, a shot of my ugly mug, around here they call me Ugly Bob :)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
That K-car looks to be in exceptional condition. Get it new?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah it was an '88 LE 5-speed with A/C bought new by my dad in '88, I got it in '97 or so and it was sweet until the steering rack rusted and had to be changed, gawd, the steering was TOTALLY SCREWED from that point forward, when the head gasket blew, it wasn't worth fixing cause the steering sucked :(

By the way, now that I've had the camera for 2 days I can say that it EATS batteries :(, but I knew that it would before I bought it because I read reviews, I have 2 more batteries being shipped to me as we speak, I think 3 will do me fine, I also have a 128MB smartmedia card being shipped too, but the 16MB card it comes with holds A LOT of data :)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Wow, those rims look very nice on your ride, fokai :) You should create a new post and put them all in it, that way people could see the pics of your sweet looking intrepid more easily.
And I really like the oval exhaust tips too :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hey Avenger I see you took your girl friend up to Tobermory, its really nice up there eh? I was up there may 24 and did some scuba diving, it was real nice. and real cold. the water was 35F and the air temp was 37F.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG, how can you tell??? You have a sharp eye Blkbute, her dad is a HARDCORE diver, we just hung out there all day :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Whats with the wall paper where the Leafs flag is hanging?
Looks like the stuff my sister had on her wall when she was oh, say 4! lol ;)
Oh also, try not having the view screen turned on all the time, thats what eats the batteries.
One more thing, what is the book in your dash under your deck?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I noticed the Chi-Chi-mon(however you spell it) in the background, its not a bad spot to hang out either, but under the water is where all the action is.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'll answer for Fokai since I have seen and HEARD his car. It says TREP on the trunk - peel off the IN at the beginning and the ID at the end. IN-TREP-ID.

Those oval tips are part of some very nice and very pricey stainless mufflers. I think he has straight pipes all the way back and just those at the rear. They are loud but sound nice. BTW, he and I had our work done at the same exhaust shop. He went radical and I went more conservative.

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks a bunch, don. i'am still having trouble downloading some pics. that i haven't had time to respond. sorry!

thanks, don

·
Registered
181 Posts
philsummers21 said:
Did that 200mph speedometer come stock. Ive been wanting to get one for a long time now.
No, that is a 200 KPH speedometer. Faster than the U.S. 120 MPH though!

But still with a speed limiter! :mad: :angry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts