DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok wifes van finally took a huge dump (YIPPIEEEEE), so im gonna give her my trep, so im looking at 2 300m Specials,, first one is a 2002 with 30k on it
all the toys,,, second one is at car max a 02 also with 60k its 2 grand less
ok what should i look out for? any tips ?
thanks doc :bouncgrin

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the one with 30k is 16800 and the other is 14500 a tad steep,, but what the heck you only live once

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I could honestly say I'd pay nearly 15 g's for a decent special like those. I saw darkish silver special with the HIDs and everything, I nearly handed over the keys to the trep :). I must have had the goofiest look on my face. Theres something really classy about a clean, nicely maintained 300m that just grabs my attention, and this was at a dealer with several chargers and 300cs, mind you. I'd love to have a 300m Special as my next car if they are still around when this cars all paid for and done.

Josiah

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
:worthless

I would go with the one with less miles. Less miles hopefully means less wear and tear and less problems. If i was buying, I would go with whatever one has the better paint color/tire thread/Inside. Either way your making payments right, so a few more payments for a better ones, not gonna hurt.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
someones gotta be the devil's advocate... 15 grand is just way too much for a 300m special that's 4 years old and has 60,000 miles. You could do better on a used car with that much cash to work with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.