DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:

I don't think the civic are ugly. There is a difference between ugly and boring. The civic is definately the most boring car there is, though....
Most boring? I think the Honda Accord 4 door has a slight edge over the Civic. But the Civic 4 door might be a tie. ;) For those autos to be the some of the highest selling vehicles in America tells you something about brand loyalty. They are so uninspiring. :(

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
The 2003 Tib (due in early 2002) is surprisingly good looking.

I have to give Hyundai credit, unlike all other asian (and American) car makers, they are putting more and more inspiring and interesting sheet metal on thier cars. Plus the vehicles are just as reliable as anything else out there now. Too bad I couldn't say the same for my 1986 Excel I used to have. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
You do make a couple of good points abaout Hyundai. They have taken HUGE strides as of late in improving their products. They have been seeking to rid themselves of the "throw-away car" moniker.

I also agree on the 2003 Tiburon - it is a far, far better looking vehicle than the current model, which looks like it fell out o' the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

And then the tree fell on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For me, id have to say mostly any GM car/truck that is sold currently.

Also I think that the Honda Odyssey minivan is VERY UGLY, if your going to buy a minivan, get something that is at least somewhat stylish.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hey Moparhead, you forgot that it also fell into a puddle of "What the f*%$" after it fell outta the tree. :D ....so far i think the fugly vehicle that got the most votes is...*drumroll* the Pontiac Aztec

·
Registered
220 Posts
1958 Plymouth Belvedere (SP?) The 4 door version of Stephen King's Christine. So ugly you love it. Then it crushes you in the front seat. :)

Aztek, Axiomm, New Impala, 80's Chevy Nova/Toyota Corolla, Anything built by Saab, The Avalanche, Echo, Kia Rio, 2nd gen "Oval" Ford Taurus, Honda Insight, Toyota Prius (SP?)

I love the Gremlin actually :). The V8 powered version was pretty sick. But then again I have a thing for "Quirky" cars.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Originally posted by BobVila:
2002 t/a
GTO
Fiero
Charger

....they arn't all ugly.

Now Volvo's, Isuzu's, and half of the Honda's are ugly.
Charger?! that was a DODGE!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
you know...

no-one mentioned the Ford Aspire, The car that aspires to be nothing!

ok...so it is a KIA in disguise.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by BK:
You know, I was following a Ford Taurus the other day and it said it was the SES edition. Does that stand for "Service Engine Soon" edition.
haha, that could very well be....that or "super extra shitty"

:p :D

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.