DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After batteling with chips in the paint on the hood, and touchup paint, I decided to put my bra back on.

I had never put it on this Intrepid, but I kept it when I traded in my old 98 ES :)

When i pulled it out of the garage, it was veey faded and greyish. I just sprayed on some meguiar's vinyl and rubber protectant, and that turned it back to a nice black :D

Here's a few pics:

·
980 Posts
It's been raining here so have had hood cover(bra) off and man there are some more paint chips , argggg touched them up just washed bra and will put back on when dry thank goodness looks like a week of no rain forecasted.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I need one of those. Only $50 on Mopar.com sounds good to me.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
looks good, but if you're going to keep it on make sure you take off the hood emblem...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah if its going to stay the hood emblem should come off,

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hey Randy, that looks really good! I'm actually surprised somewhat.

I can't tell on the photo for sure what color your Trep is. Slate gray? Black?

I've been toying with the idea of the bra, and I must say yours looks good with it. I've also seen the magnetic bras available. More of just a contoured black magnetic sheet that is about the same size as your bra. Any comments about such an arrangement? Seems to have one thing going for it in that grit can't really get under it and create a "sanded finish" problem.

If you had your choice of a conventional bra like the one in your photo's and price was no object, what would you get?

Finally, can you tell me how you attach more than one photo to a post? I can't figure it out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts