DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other night, I was going home from hangin with my friends. It was like 2am on a Tues night. I pull on to 280, and there was NO ONE on the road.... except for this 1 set of headlights way back. I looked... and couldnt really tell if it was a cop or not. But I figured he was pretty far back anyway, so I very gradually sped up. I got to like 75, and this car starts to catch up. I didnt change anything I was doing, untill this guy [one lane over] started to gun it... I was like what the hell, y not, so I droped into 3, and start to pull... and at this point this car is in my blind spot, and shines a spot light on me!! I was like "holy **** its a cop!!" and brakes went on, I droped to like 65, and caught my breath... he just pulled away, cruised on and got off at the next exit. I was scared shitless that Id get a racing ticket. But there was nobody on the road, and he had better things to do I guess...

I have such good ticket carma [ knock on wood ]!! :D

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Some one was looking out for that night one lucky break for you. That`s why i have a fuzz buster, saved me many tickets. Its paided for its self many times over.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fuzz buster? is this a kind of radar detector?... or scanner... I need somethin like that... I am starting to worry about speeding more... Already ate 2 tix in the last year.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by SPOOK R/T:
Some one was looking out for that night one lucky break for you. That`s why i have a fuzz buster, saved me many tickets. Its paided for its self many times over.
Yes, i am very thankful for my fuzzbuster also. I have the Whistler 1660, and that sucker has saved my ass many a time!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
there used to be a brand called Fuzz Buster too.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I have a Uniden 767 Stealth it works great. Just picked another one up for the wife for X`ams. She needs it even if she does drive a 2000 Neon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts