DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I'm putting out the official invitation to the city's annual Oktoberfest car show taking place October 13th 2007. There are no trophies, but there IS free food provided as well as some other possible incentives.

The downtown core of Kitchener is shut down, and many old cars as well as some newer modified cars show up.

The LX forums always have a great turnout for this one, it'd be nice to see some DI.net guys there.

Info here:
http://www.oktoberfest.ca/section/view/?fnode=198

OKTOBERFEST CAR SHOW
Saturday, October 13
11 am – 4 pm

Willkommen Platz, Downtown Kitchener
King St. between Queen & Scott streets

The 9th Annual Oktoberfest Car Show will wrap-up the final day of the festival with a bang, as amazing cars fill the downtown area. We are anticipating an exalt group of classic cars of all makes and models. Event is located in the parking lot off of Goudies Lane, across the road from Market Square and King St between Queen & Fredrick St. Just follow the signs.

I'd LOVE to get a group of 5 out for this show, Angela said she'd probably be able to make this.

Tenative Attendee List:
1) Avenger (Rob)
2) Meangreen (Angela)
3)

Meet location: Corner of King/Frederick downtown Kitchener parking lot. Share the lot with the LX club guys. You can clearly see the lot from this image......you have to enter off of Frederick Street.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=kitchener+ontario&ie=UTF8&ll=43.449648,-80.487658&spn=0.001916,0.004989&t=h&z=18&om=1

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Hmmmmm...............

I'm going to be in quebec city that weekend.........

Hmmmmm................

Still got those seats?

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have the seats..........but I'm 888 km's from Quebec city :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Scotchtoberfest you say. I live close so it'd be silly not to join. I'll have to make it pending the condition of my 300M though, seeing as that there are a couple issues to work out cosmetically!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump it up :)

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'll check my calendar I would be up for it my schedule is clear!

BJ, have any ins with a loadmaster, I could bring the seats back to Trenton!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why would he need the seats? He just bought a Special :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
so how many members are gunna be at there (thinkin of cheakin it out) great way to meet some members sounds kool

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stonewhite99 said:
so how many members are gunna be at there (thinkin of cheakin it out) great way to meet some members sounds kool
Not sure.........but we can park with the LX Club guys.........they normally have a parking lot to themselves right beside the main street........might as well help them fill it up ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
my treps not sho/shine worthy yet plane jane its clean sept for some stone chips lol but lookin forward to meetin some di net folks puttin some faces (cars) to the names lol its funny but ill remember someones car before i remember them or there name.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Mine's plain but clean. All it has done to it is minor headlight modifications and a stereo. It's a rare Graphite color, but sure I'll be there.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can we get a list of attendees started?

1) Avenger - Rob (27) - Kitchener, Ontario
2)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Meet location updated!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just a quick note........my Intrepid WILL come out of storage for this show......don't worry about me having the Civic or Grand Marquis there. I'll bring the REAL car :gun4:

1) Avenger - Rob (27) - Kitchener, Ontario
2) Touareg208 - Adi (18) - Oakville, Ontario
3)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts