DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oktoberfest Car Show (FREE food!) - Kitchener Ontario - October 14 06 - 11AM - 4PM

DATE SWITCHED TO SATURDAY OCTOBER 14th 11AM-4PM

http://www.oktoberfest.ca/section/view/?fnode=198

So.........who wants to come represent the Intrepid's? My car WILL be in the show. Anyone else who wants to show up for the last car show of the year is welcome.

Be at the Kitchener Aud before noon on Sunday.........then we drive to downtown (5 mins) and park our cars for a few hours in the show, check out classic cars, chat, free food for ppl in the show.

Hell, you guys can come over to my place afterwards and have a beer or two with me as well :)

Last year the whole downtown core was closed off with a lot of cars on display (in the drizzle/rain). They close off King St.......and the cars park on 45 degree angles all the way down the street on both sides.

CMON, I KNOW we can get a turnout of more than just one!!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Labatt Genuine Honey bud :)

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
ximkolo said:
sorry Rob, too short of a notice for me, i would love to go I been looking for a reason to go to Canada other than milk bags
LMAO!!!

Beer would actually be a de-motivator for me though, Canadian Beer is teh sux0r.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOUD98ES said:
LMAO!!!

Beer would actually be a de-motivator for me though, Canadian Beer is teh sux0r.
Not watered down enough for you eh? Trust me......MGD is some terrible US beer, but the stuff they brew for Canada is GREAT!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Avenger said:
Not watered down enough for you eh? Trust me......MGD is some terrible US beer, but the stuff they brew for Canada is GREAT!
MGD is Wisconsin stripper piss that I wouldn't disgrace my toilet with.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wooooo, so we got 1 other confirmed so far........and a big maybe from TFC....

Cmon guys :)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Shoot, I'm in Kirchner until wednesday noon, oh wait, I flew in, no car........

Have fun anyway.......

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
LMAO!!!

OOOOOOOOOO YEAHHH, ROCK ON "BUDWATER" :barf: BTW how many kinds of canadian beer have you tried, and wich ones please ??? BTW "Canadian" is not canadian anymore but you should know that right....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[QUOTE='98-ESer]Shoot, I'm in Kirchner until wednesday noon, oh wait, I flew in, no car........

Have fun anyway.......[/QUOTE]
You're in Kitchener? Serious bud? PM me, we'll hang out!!! Come over and have some beers :)

Rob

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
OOOOOOOOOO YEAHHH, ROCK ON "BUDWATER" :barf: BTW how many kinds of canadian beer have you tried, and wich ones please ??? BTW "Canadian" is not canadian anymore but you should know that right....
I do't drink budweiser either. I don't acknowledge that as beer, as it's made with rice.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I'd love to have loads of beer (Beer), but I'm buried with about 18 hours a day of work at the office. We bought a company here and it's Integration Time......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts