DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my car in the show every year. Free to enter. You even get fed pizza and coffee. New cars ARE welcome if you're either modified or part of a club. It's normally cold with rain, snow, and sleet, but maybe this year it won't be?

Here's my car parked on the street at the show!

Details:

Oktoberfest Car Show
Date: Saturday, Oct. 18, 2008
Time: 11:00 am
Willkommen Platz, Downtown Kitchener
King St. between Queen & Scott Streets

The 11th Annual Oktoberfest Car Show will wrap-up the final day of the festival with a bang, as amazing cars fill the downtown area.

We are anticipating an exalt group of classic cars of all makes and models. Event is located in the parking lot off of Goudies Lane, across the road from Market Square and King Street between Queen & Frederick St. Just follow the signs.

INFO: 519-570-4267

Kitchener Waterloo Oktoberfest - Oktoberfest Car Show

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump it up.........biggest beer fest in North America!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man i wish i knew about this earlier Rob, i would have gone to show your car up :)

oh, and one of my friends moved that close enough area of Canadia to where i could make a visit
Posted: 08-28-2008, 10:47 PM

I suppose 1.5 months notice isn't enough?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
hey, not like dont know my phone number, home address, aim and yahoo screen names, and met me more than once. i dont really log on here that often. but i am planning a Canada trip soon anyway as i told you so i will try to stop by

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump it up......show's tomorrow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts