DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
sweet, i so fall into that category. i remember the good old days, when we had rep, and there wasn't 500 threads about wheel offset.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
rentapig said:
this is for all the old members from back in 02 till around 05 when the chat room was all ways busy and get to gathers were good i just had to stop in and see how this place was doing any one rember the good old days

PLASE ONLY MEMBERS FROM 02 till 05 post for now thank you
where have you been? damn i havent seen your name on here in quite some time. i think i still had the R/T when i last saw you on here

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I remember REP...... and the wonderful 1000th post thread! :D
I also remember when DJ Pill started all those mods...... glad to see dabirdzR/T taking it to a whole new level. :D

Anyone remember that BS artist named burn1ng? Ah yes, the good old days of flame threads. :p

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
He said from 02-05 members so that means you cant post here tehking haha

JUST KIDDING!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I beata firebird ina ES said:
sweet, i so fall into that category. i remember the good old days, when we had rep, and there wasn't 500 threads about wheel offset.
The chatroom he's referring to is before your time, at least when it was at its peak.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
05-03 2.7 RIP!!
That's when Desiva walked me through a lot of the aggravating points of a 2.7/3.2 upgrade. Where's he at now?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
oct o5. I still sometime feel new. But I kinda feel i warrent the right to post in the old days. But back then i wasnt into this place as i am now. Hell, Don't know bout yall, but Its no longer talking about cars, it just total general.

Wouldn't it be cool if all the member of Di.net could meet at one place? wow.......that would take alot but would be so kool....

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
JoeKD said:
Am I the only one who really misses rapidtransit (Al)?
AL yes. I tried a few months ago. I went to his work, and left a note. And he never called or wrote back. Sent many Emails over the last year too and Nothing. :hmm:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts