DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

21 - 40 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
i miss rapid transit... wutang15, corey aka 94IntrepidES, Si and his kill stories, thrasher, atfcharger, lafrad, etc etc...

1000th post thread was neat... pepsifan24 was interesting, how about bongobob, where's he been?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
hardwareguy said:
No kidding, what happened to him? And where is dbaudiopro? Do we even have a mod in the car A/V section anymore?
He left to get married, and on top of that he was moving his g/f around the country or somrthing. I still think he'll show his face again.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Ahh yes, the good old days. Whatever happened to that Intrepidatious nancyboy? The last thing I remember him posting was how he dislikes pissing in urinals cause it splashes back at him.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
SPOOK R/T said:
It was the same number i had. And it was out of service?
If you're really motivated, I can look up his residency from looking up his driver's license info and maybe you can see if he still lives there. It's in saint paul (the east side) and his dl is valid till 2008 so unless he's moved out of state, it should be current.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yea chat is pretty sad now a days...occassionaly kevin or brucie will be in there....so sad....anywho...atleast I have the other chat to screw around in...hehe

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Ravin said:
Gimmie a minute to figure that sentence out and I'll form a proper rebuttle. ^^
Laugh Out Loud, Are you of Asian decent now?

·
Registered
686 Posts
......Yep.....

21 - 40 of 130 Posts