DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

61 - 80 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Ah yes, the good old days. When Intrepids were still in production, there were so many "replace your 2.7 with a 3.5" threads and Adaptl the anti-Chrysler troll was always good for a bashing.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Ah yes, the good old days. When Intrepids were still in production, there were so many "replace your 2.7 with a 3.5" threads and Adaptl the anti-Chrysler troll was always good for a bashing.
Wow I haven't seen that name in ages....

Remember "InsaneDriver"....wow :banghead:

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Wow - seeing some forum names I haven't seen in years in this thread! I wasn't terribly active back when I first joined - but I remember y'all.

Cheers!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm never here anymore. Gosh I miss those good 'ole back in the day hoppin' chats. :)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Wow I haven't seen that name in ages....

Remember "InsaneDriver"....wow :banghead:
He came over to LXforums when it first started and was trying the same junk there too. Got alot of red beans from people he pissed off. Think the admin finally banned him. Maybe he finally went to an import forum where he should've been all along, or maybe he finally got a life .... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Hmm, I have to post just to see what my join date is. Dont want to actually look it up. And yes, there needs to be a chat.

I cant believe I've had only two cars in the last 8 years....

Good to see everyone again.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
wonder what did happen it Dcrepid.

last i hard he had an otis...
I still have a thong with that quote on it. :redface:

size xtra small.

·
Registered
569 Posts
:-D I wonder what my reg date is - gotta be 2002 or 2003. Anyway, been sporting the Jeep Grand Cherokee for 2.5 years now.. I wonder if anyone remembers me? :)

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Wow! A lot of old skool names on here. For the record...I have been lurking since 03 with my 97 Concorde LXi and joined when I got my Trep in 05. So, I know a lot these guys in this thread.

Dcrepid...that's a name that I haven't seen in ages.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I remember you guys, it's nice to see you back on here and Adaptable certainly was the Anti-Chrysler troll and was constantly bragging about his Nissan (Altima- I think). I remember him posting that the Nissan was the car Dodge should have built.

I used to post under the name BK but left when I lost interest in the car and just recently rejoined.

61 - 80 of 130 Posts