DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
bump lol miss a lot of you and i wish are girl from up noth still around she was hot
some good rep would help
Yeah, "Mean Green" I remember when she showed up at the first intl meet and shocked everybody that she was such a BABE...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Damn, this thread is like a blast from the past! Some old names discussed, then some of those people even disappeared!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I miss Transit too! Oh, wait, I AM Transit!!! First post in years...
Good to see you guys are still alive and kickin. I still drive through MN occasionally for work and reminisce about the Mall of America meet. Great time. Makes me miss the old Eagle.

·
Registered
750 Posts
LOL I was just thinking about how much DI has changed. Last i was real active on the board Gigamight was our dealer for parts, Torontofirecapt was otis and evics Guru or was it someone else. I was the second person ever to put magnum wheels on a Intrepid. and the thought of installing a 300m Dash in a intrepid was unheard of.

Im back with another intrepid and startign from scratch but everyone is so far ahead i feel silly now

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Gigamight was our dealer for parts, Torontofirecapt was otis and evics Guru or was it someone else.
I must be too old as far as this board is concerned, I have no idea who they are. I remember mostly the old crew of Intrepid99, JoeKD, Warlord187, Ravin, LHSer, Dodint, Crombie, RapidTransit, Thebulgd, MathWiz and several others I can't think of off the top of my head right now.

·
Dain bramaged
7,191 Posts
I must be too old as far as this board is concerned, I have no idea who they are. I remember mostly the old crew of Intrepid99, JoeKD, Warlord187, Ravin, LHSer, Dodint, Crombie, RapidTransit, Thebulgd, MathWiz and several others I can't think of off the top of my head right now.
holy **** a p3 sighting..

E;F;B;

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Heya Chris, how you doing? I see Joe (ravin) and other boards i visit, how U doing? Cubby used to get mad at me cause i called him Cubby ;)

81 - 100 of 130 Posts