DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
All my REP is gone......all my posts......its like starting all over.....What was the "alternative lifestyle" guys name.....I forget......ChryslerIntrepid?....something to that effect. He was lifestyle impaired but didnt realize it..

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
All my REP is gone......all my posts......its like starting all over.....What was the "alternative lifestyle" guys name.....I forget......ChryslerIntrepid?....something to that effect. He was lifestyle impaired but didnt realize it..
I almost for got about that guy he hasn't posted here or the other site in a long time.

Wow, Bruce and the other guys "interviews"

Blinker fluid and muffler bearings.
I remember the interview Bruce (i think) had with chryslerintrepid I was verry disturbed after reading that. LOL

·
Registered
13,701 Posts
I almost for got about that guy he hasn't posted here or the other site in a long time.

I remember the interview Bruce (i think) had with chryslerintrepid I was verry disturbed after reading that. LOL
Live interviews with someone's gf at Carlisle was unbelievable LOL!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
alright, oldskoolers thread. I was hear back in the day, anybody remember "The Presense" or however you spell it... that black trep airbagged on twankies all shaved up, that guy kinda just disappeared. sweet ride though

·
Registered
740 Posts
A+ thread, would read again.

Reminds me of some great stories, like when a certain douchebag tried to spread the rumor that p3 died in a car accident. I ended up calling his dad. Was pretty awkward, really. "Hey, this is the internet calling, is your son alright?" What would I have said if something had happened?

I still have JoeKDs Coleco Adam in my closet.

Ashley still talks about that spicy shrimp pasta recipe she got from LOUD02Special.

Miss Kevin like hell, lost touch with him right around the time of his wedding. Every so often I do a search for him but never find anything concrete. Should drop by his parents house next time we're in Virginia Beach. (DCREPID)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Ah the memories!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hello. I sold my 99 Intrepid in 2004. Had many other cars since then. Currently in a 2013 VW Golf R. I remember attending the 1st annual Dodgeintrepid.net International Meet. Good people.

·
Registered
686 Posts
101 - 120 of 130 Posts